Chapter One

SIX YEARS LATER

"Well kid that's about it, time to say goodbye to this house" she said and the little boy just looked up at his mom with a smile "mama, we be okey."

Emma took a final look in the house before returning to her car. She shared so many good and bad memories in here. Even with her first love Regina

"Oh my God baby I love this small house, it's so cozy and cute" the brunette said with a smile "I'm happy you love it baby, cause this is were we will start our life" the blond said and kissed the older woman.

She smiled at the bittersweet memories, she missed the brunette but her insecurities and coweredness always took over her so in the end she just ignored her wants and made peace with her past.

Henry was waiting for her outside the taxi so they could be on their way to the airport.

Emma got offered as a cold case detective with her friend Killian Jones as her LT and also cause she is good with finding people. So when the opportunity came she talked to her father who agreed that it was a good opportunity and that he would apply to be transferred from New York to Seattle Fire Department.

To their surprise he got a spot really quick and even offered him as a fire consultant.

David found a small three bedroom house two weeks before he left for Seattle. He got there a month before Emma and Henry. He got the house ready before so that they would only need to come home to their new house.

After a six and a half hour plane ride the two Swans finally arrived and was greeted by David at the arrival area.

"GRANDPA" Henry shouted running towards him witch David held his arms out hugging him close.

"Hey dad" Emma said with a smile and David just looked at his daughter who was looking exhausted "hey princess" he gave her a kiss and a hug "come on, let's get you two home and settled" he said and they all went to his new SVU.

SQSQSQSQ

Today was a bad day for the brunette. Today marks the day she left the woman that she loved with her entire heart.

It's been six years already and still she holds the flame for the blond. Until today she had never stopped loving her. She wish she had the courage to call the blond but her pride and stubbornness kept her from doing so.

Regina moved to Seattle to peruse her career as a Surgeon and two years ago she took over as the new Chief of Surgery in Seattle Rose Hospital. Since she took over she put the hospital on the map and it got awarded as the best hospital in the state.

She was well known as the Queen or the Dark One depending on who you ask. The residents are scared of her and so are some of the doctors too, she is that kind of a person you would not want to cross the line too.

The only ones who could speak up their minds was her three best friends Dr. Callie Torres, Dr. Lexie Gray or Dr. Teddy Alterman. If you're not one of them she would bite you're head off. The four ladies was well known as the Victoria's secret of the hospital and every man and woman wanted them but Callie was already seeing someone and Lexi as married to Dr. Mark Sloan. Teddy was in a relationship with Dr. Jo Wilson and Regina was never seen with anyone but she does have a lot of admirers who she always turned down with reasons no one knows about unless your one of the three.

Regina just entered the hospital and was greeted by her colleagues and waited for the elevator to arrive. "Morning Gina" Callie said with a smile "morning Callie, how was yesterday?" She asked the latina.

"It was slow as hell" she answered back "but it was okey since it gave me time to do all my paperwork and got home in time for dinner" she said with a smile "And I had to stay a few hours longer cause one of the nurse screwd up with two of the patients test so I had to re-do them" the two brunettes turned their heads around to see Lexi arrive "well good morning to you too little Gray" Callie said with a mocking voice "morning sweetie" Regina said with a smile. She shook her head and smiled at the two doctors.

As usual the four doctors went to have breakfast in Regina's office, when they entered they found Teddy sleeping on her couch, before they even woke her up Callie took the opportunity to take a picture of the sleeping doctor.

"Hey sweetie, it's time to get up" Lexi said with a soft voice trying to wake the older woman. "I am awake and Callie I will kill you if you ever show that picture to anyone outside this room" Teddy said with a hoarse voice.

While the three ladies was joking around Regina made coffee and change to her working cloths.

Teddy told them that she got called in cause one of the ER patients requested her to be there, it turned out to be one of her army friends , Amy Jackson who got in an accident and only wanted the only doctor she trusted.

There was a knock on the door and Lexie got up and opend it "Dr. Gray this came for the Chife" the resident said "thank you" she said with a smile and took the flowers.

Regina was not amused or happy to receive them, she already knew who sent them to her.

"Please give them to a patient or throw them in the trash, I just don't want them in my office" she said "so he is still sending you flowers?" Teddy asked "didn't you tell him that you're gay?" Callie said.

"I did but it's like he can't get that in his head that I'm a lesbian and it's getting annoying" she said

"Maybe you should put a restraining order against him, it's like he is stalking you" Lexie said "or we should get you a girlfriend" Teddy said.

Regina cringed when she heard what Teddy said and it did not go unnoticed between the other ladies.

"My heart belongs to someone else and someday when I'm not being a fucking coward I will get her back" she said with a low voice "did you call her?" Lexie asked "yeah two months ago but her phone was disconnected, maybe she moved or change number" she said with a low voice.

" I can ask Amy to look her up for you if you want" Teddy said with a sad smile " I get back to you with that offer later" she said with a small smile.

The day was hectic for the doctors, they got pulled in to the ER when a school bus got thrown off the road. Most of the kids made it but four of them ended up in critical condition and two of them died on the way to the hospital.

It was really a bad day for everyone.