20. "I'm Sorry Hyung!"

Start from the beginning

All the boys now staring at Jisung trying to imagine Minho standing there. Felix let out a squeak before he was standing up and running out of the room. He was terrified and he refused to cry in front of his friends.

"M-minho?" Changbin choked out surprised just staring at the blank space at a lost for words. "How are we supposed to believe this!? This is insane!" He finally snapped standing up and tugging at his hair.

"Prove that he's here. Prove that is actually him talking!" Chan added in furiously thinking that the two where just playing a game with them.

"Chan" Minho started and the boy froze as the voice was slightly louder now that Minho had moved next to him. He shivered a bit at the cold air that suddenly surround him noticing that Minho was now hugging the blonde boy. Then Minho said the same words he had said to Chan every year.
"I'm okay...It's fine. Don't worry about me. I'll always be with you...with all of you. Be happy for me...Always be happy and live life to the fullest..."

Chan's eyes went wide as he turned his head to where Minhos voice came from with wide eyes. Jisung and Seungmin seeing this as the two boys were now face to face staring into each others eyes even though Chan couldn't tell.

"You are here-" The boy muttered fascinated before a grin formed on his lips.

"This is crazy. Insane...you only see this happen in movies!" Jeongin gasped as he stood and moved next to Woojin. He was a little scared but he calmed down as soon as the eldest wrapped his arms around him.

"I know it's crazy but please...don't hate us. It's hard to confess something like this!" Jisung said stumbling over his words a bit. Minho then chuckled and moved over to the stuttering boy and once again encased him in a hug.

"So...was it Minho actually talking to me all these years?" Chan asked again and Jisung nodded relaying the ghost words to the other.

"Yes it was actually him. He waited every year for you to come so he could give you those encouraging words." Jisung said and he smiled lightly watching the smile grow on Chan's lips.

"That...somehow makes me feel a lot better. Thank you Minho. Those words...You're the reason we were able to be happy again." The blonde smiled as he moved to sit next to Woojin again who happily took hold of his boyfriend's hand.

"Yeah. We miss you a lot Min. I'm sorry we couldn't change what happened." Woojin sighed before looking to Jisung for Minho's response.

"He says it's okay. That he's happy now and that's all that matters. Also that everyone else is happy." Jisung smiled at the boys. "Um...shouldn't someone go check on felix?" He suddenly asked worried about his friend.

"Shit-" Changbin cursed softly and quickly got up to go look for his boyfriend. Leaving the rest of the boys to chat with Minho, both brothers helping to communicate for everyone.

Changbin's POV

I sighed softly as I looked around every room for my cheese stick loving boyfriend. I completely forgot that he ran off because of my own state of shock.

How could I not? This was something you didn't normally see and though it was cool it was also a bit scary. How many ghost have been around him and he hadn't known?

Anyway I frowned still not being able to find Felix but when I opened Seungmin's room I blinked seeing the fimilar orange haired boy standing on the balcony.

"Felix.." I whispered moving closer and as he turned to look at me I felt my heart break seeing the terrified expression and tears that ran down his face. "Baby...hey it's okay." I quickly made my way over to him and cupped his cheeks in my hands wiping away his tears.