𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.

𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘❝ 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 ❞

𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘
 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 ❞

HE KNOCKED three times on the front of his family home, sighing loudly. A light pat on the shoulder, he looks next to him. T'Challa towers over him, a small smile on the king's face. Luke faintly smiled as well before the door swings open. His mother's eyes widened, engulfing her son in a tight hug.

"Luke." she holds the sides of Luke's face, planting kisses on his cheeks. 

"Sorry for the delay mother." he smiled. His mother turned her attention towards T'Challa.

"Thank you for everything." his mother thanked the king.

"It was no problem Mrs Cho. Your son is resourceful." he said.

"Come in." she gestured for the males to enter the house. Luke's father hugs his son tightly as well, before leading T'Challa and Luke into the living room as they take a seat on the couch.

"Do you know of a way to get rid of your powers?" his father asked. Luke exchanged glances with T'Challa before breathing out.

"You should tell them." T'Challa stated. Luke nodded in agreement before facing his parents again.

"I'm keeping my powers. I know I might not be as intelligent as Helen or Sara but I want to make a difference. These powers make me feel like I have a purpose. I don't want to get rid of them anymore. I just want to be a son who can make you both proud." Luke said.

"Sweetheart, we were always proud of you." Luke's mother said, kneeling to his level. Luke hugs her tightly, trying to fight back any tears wanting to leave his eyes.

"Your son helped my people quiet a bit. I'm proud to have met a young man like him." T'Challa said.

"I'm proud of him too." his mother smiled.

"Well before I leave, I would like to speak to your son." T'Challa said.

"Sure. We'll leave the two of you alone." she said, as she and Luke's father exit the room. T'Challa hands Luke a small device, the young male frowning in confusion.

"What is this?" Luke asked.

"It's a way of you contacting me if you need help." he slightly smiled.

"Oh." Luke said.

"Also...I heard something about you kissing my sister?" he glares at Luke. The younger begins to panic, feeling himself heating up.

"Is it just me or is it getting hot in here?" Luke avoided the question. T'Challa chuckled, patting Luke's shoulder again.

"Don't worry. I'm glad she's made a friend, even if that friend ended up kissing her. Besides, you ended up with bruised in the end." T'Challa teased.

"I will never do that again." Luke groaned. T'Challa continued to laugh.

"This is where we part ways Luke Cho. Thank you for everything." T'Challa said.

"Thank you for believing in me." Luke said.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

"HELEN?" Luke speaks up, as his family eats around the dining table.

"Yes?" she looks up and stares at Luke.

"I need a favour." he requested.

"What exactly do you need?" she asked.

"Can you please contact Tony Stark?" he asked. She furrowed her eyebrows in intrigue.

"Why do you need to see Tony Stark?"

"I think he knows what exactly I am." Luke said. 

"Very well. I'll give him a call." Helen agreed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

LUKE WALKED AROUND the compound belonging to the Avengers, following Tony Stark's bodyguard Happy Hogan. He soon stops as he is face to face with the man himself. A cheeky smile across the man's face, he joins Luke's side. He wrapped his arm around both shoulders of Luke's as they walked along together. Happy kept a safe following distance, giving Stark and Luke a chance to talk.

"I can clearly see you're a brother of Helen and Sara. You all have this charm to yourselves, especially your sister Sara. Either way, your powers are intriguing to say the least. Firstly a boy with spider-like abilities, recently a girl with ice manipulation and now you. Fire manipulation. What's the highest temperature you can reach?" Stark rambled.

"Not sure Mr Stark." Luke answered.

"Not to worry. I'll help you reach your full potential. In the meantime, your new teammate is quite a challenge to befriend. So be warned." he said. Luke watches as a girl with white hair walks towards them, her boots echoing against the floors. 

"And here she is. Luke Cho, meet Misty Leeds." Tony introduced them. Luke sticks out his hand, Misty taking it as they shook hands.

"Nice to meet you Luke." she says.

"Nice to meet you too, Misty." Luke said.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

UNEDITED

a/n: it's the end! thank you for the support and also, thank you for 1k reads! it's been two years of writing marvel fics on this account and i'm so happy with how far the account has gone. thank you all so much!