━━ chapter two.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢❝ 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 ❞

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢
𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 ❞

GUN SHOTS RINGS in the busy streets, Luke waking up from his short lived nap. He scurries from the ground, exiting the alleyway. He watched the familiar face he bumped into earlier. The man rushed into what seemed to be an SUV, as the car sped away. He laughed maniacally. Something is wrong. Luke rushes towards the several cars driving past. He knew he had to do something.

"I'm going to hate myself for this later." Luke mumbled, running towards the rows of cars, jumping on the back on one of the SUVs. Nearly about to fall off, he channels fire from his hands, melting the side of the car, helping him to stay on the back. He looked towards him, noticing who soon departed from the Jagalchi Market Casino. The three individuals accompanying the King of Wakanda.

"It had to be about him." Luke mumbled to himself, as the car the ladies accompanying the king, speeds up towards them. He tries to manoeuvre himself, climbing up on top of the roof of the car. For now, the Taekwondo lessons did come in handy for Luke. He would really want to thank his parents later. They were certainly going to kill him for doing something so reckless.

"Here goes." Luke mumbled, placing his hand on the roof, as it melted through the surface to form a hole. He was greeted by surprised looks, one of the men grabbing for his gun. Luke kicked the gun out of the man's hand, before leaping inside the vehicle. This was truly reckless behaviour but a spark ignited in Luke's body and he did not want to extinguish it just yet.

Another individual throws a punch at Luke, as he managed to dodge it before kicking the man out of the vehicle. He tumbles onto the road, before Luke leaps up through the hole in the roof. He swayed backwards, nearly falling over again before locking eyes in front of him with someone he would never expect to see up close. The Black Panther himself.

"Oh shit." Luke nervously spoke. Gun shots hits the roof, Luke flinching before swinging to the driver's seat, punching the driver in the face before pulling him out of the vehicle. Unconsciously, he slides into the driver's seat, controlling the car himself.

"What the hell am I doing." Luke never had the confidence to fight against people. This was turning out to be a very confusing night indeed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

"WHO is that boy?" T'Challa questioned his sister. He watched as the boy took control of the car in front of him, fascinated at how easily he was able to defend himself.

"His name is Luke Cho, brother." Shuri said, controlling the car he was travelling on top of.

"How do you know his name, Shuri?" he asked.