Tortured

requested by Roxy_Michelle

Sam and Dean have been on a hunt for a few days now, You and Jack hadn't been allowed to go for some reason they didn't specify. You had gone for a walk outside the bunker enjoying the fresh air and scenery of the trees all around you when a sharp object smacked the back of your head.

Waking up after what seemed like forever you were in a dingy motel, strapped to an even dingier chair. You struggled against your binds until you heard a small chuckle, the room was dim but in the shadows, a pair of glowing red eyes appeared and you started freaking out even more than you already were. A million questions were running through your head

How is he alive? How did he find us? Is the what the Winchesters were hiding from you?

Lucifer stepped into what little light there was holding a curved dagger and a cruel smile, you already knew what was coming and were already trying to brace yourself for the incoming pain.

As the night went on back at the bunker Jack had begun to get worried since you said you'd only be out for a little bit. He searched around outside the bunker for any clues until he found a sharp rock with blood on it.

Jack immediately called the boys and explained what he thought happened to you, realising the situation they finally revealed the whole thing to Jack, how Lucifer hadn't died, how he had come back into our universe somehow and that they were looking for clues.

Dean had told Jack to stay behind for when Rowena arrived to help track you as they went searching for you with Cass. Jack didn't want to stay behind, he wanted to go with them, to find you and hold you in his arms.

Back where you were, Lucifer was asking you questions like “Wheres my son? Where are the Winchesters?” you, of course, didn't answer, but that just made him dig the knives in, ever so slowly. It felt like legitimate hell but you were not going to rat out the only family you've known.

The eventually got too much and you passed out with Lucifer's cruel laugh running through your mind as the world around you want black. It wasn't long before you woke up, nit in the dingy motel but in your own bed back at the bunker.

You didn't know if it was a mind trick or not and started to freak out before Jack came in with one of his hoodies and a pair of sweatpants. As he sat down you lunged onto him and clung on, terrified from the recent experience.

Jack soothed you, slowly running his hand up and down your back and a hand running through your hair, you calmed down a bit and that's when the exhaustion hit. The Nephilim left the room as you got changed into the clothes he's brought in, he had already stitched you up while you were passed out so you didn't have to worry about them when you woke.

He knew you wouldn't want to talk about it so he left it for now, at a later stage he would see if you were ready.

You both lay in your bed, Jack continuing to soothe you and plant kisses all over your face making you giggle every time as he smiled down at you, eventually, y,ou both fell off into the dream world, enjoying each others company.