Chapter II

Sunlight poured in through the sheer white curtains

Sunlight poured in through the sheer white curtains. Birds sat just outside the window singing a lovely song. The flower planted securely in the pot beside the window soaking up the golden rays. Morning and all it's beauty.

Interrupted by the loud, repetitive and obnoxious blaring of the alarm clock. Scaring off the birds and striking a groan from underneath the lilac covers of the bed that sat just beside it. A hand slowly unveiled itself from the mess of blankets and pillows and slams itself down ceasing the irritating noise that could make even the most strong willed person go insane after listening to it for 180 days at the same time everyday.

A girl untangles herself from the covers, knocking off a purple 3 inch binder filled to the brim with math work. Striking a groan from the curly haired brunette she mutters profanities under her breath as she picks up all of the dreaded papers, attempts to put them back in order, getting a paper cut, and giving up.

A soft knock comes from the window and the curly haired brunette looked up from the place on her floor only to spot her best friend sitting and waiting patiently for her to open the window. Begrudgingly, the curly haired girl trudges over to the window, flips the latch and lets the other girl in.

The curly haired girl walks into her closet will her best friend makes her bed and then waits for her so they can leave for school.

After about a 30 minutes wait, curly haired girl is ready. She grabs her bag and then proceeds to open her window and step out, only failing and tripping over her window seal and falling on her face onto the fire escape.

A faint giggle is heard from behind her. The curly haired girl gets up and playfully glares at her best friend, trying not to laugh herself, and mumbles
"C'mon we're gonna be late".

A/n
Sorry that was so short and not entertaining what so ever but hey at least I'm motivated to do something???
(Also I recommend listening to FAMY- Ava, it's a really good song and for some reason I can't get it out of my head)