(Requested) Male Evil Otsutsuki Reader x Fem Naruto x Harem

Start from the beginning

Hagoromo: Sorry, but I don't know... I only heard about him from Kaguya when I am in my younger years ago... But after she told those stories... There's no exceptance that he will surely be unstoppable...

Naruko: How about sealing him?

Sasuke: That could work but first, we need to seal Kaguya before this Y/N could reach her...

Hagoromo: Then I shall wish you with full luck for this incoming fight...

I then closed my eyes as I open it again to see that I am back to the fight and still where it is... Sasuke charge in as I got the signal as we activate our six paths... and try our best to seal Kaguya before Y/N Otsutsuki arrived to this realm...

Y/N's POV

I stood above the large crater of where I landed as I look around and try to sense Kaguya's chakra... It is no where... 

Y/N: Grr... Kaguya... You will pay for what you've did to me in the past...

I activated my mangekyou sharingan and began to search throughout this land... I then stopped to a waterfall as I began walking towards it and look down at the clear streaming water as I saw my reflection...

(I know, I know, but at least you have the best Otsutsuki attire than the others and also you have many jutsus under your sleeves but oh well

(I know, I know, but at least you have the best Otsutsuki attire than the others and also you have many jutsus under your sleeves but oh well... goodluck..)

I look at my reflection with my mangekyou sharingan activate as I then look up and raise my arm out until... purple lightning came out from my hands and hit the once beautiful waterfall and the I began my search as I felt many chakra presence in one location as I headed towards that direction...

Y/N: Soon...

Timeskip

I arrived as I saw many human cheering... I got confuse and I walk through the crowd as they all stop cheering and just stare at me with shock,fear,anger,and much more on their faces as I brush it off and continue on...

Y/N: I want to kill this trashes but I still need some information of where Kaguya is...

While I am walking, I then grab the man's neck as he tries to stab me as I raised him to the air as I look at him with my mangekyou shringan eyes... I saw fear as I smiled evilly at this... maybe, I should gave them a sample...

Y/N: Doing that will done nothing to your mission....

Man: I'm sorry! Please let me go!

Y/N: I am not going to hurt you, human...

I said as everyone around me gave a moment of relief until...