Chapter 12

It could feel him sleeping behind me. I couldn't sleep. If I slept, It would mean I was letting my guard down and I couldn't do that around him. I stared at the wall, silently crying.

I'm so tired. I need sleep. I can't sleep. I felt so worn out. I wanted to close my eyes and sleep forever. But I couldn't. I had to stay awake. I couldn't let my guard down. He'd hurt me. I don't want him to hurt me anymore. I just want to go home. I miss the guys. I don't like it here. I'm hungry and cold and uncomfortable and I think I'm getting sick. His cum is now dried on my face and I want it off. Ugh I just want to die.

"Go to sleep."

I jumped at the sound of his voice. I thought he was asleep.

"I-I can't." I said after a moment.

He didn't respond. I felt him moving around, his phone making a sound.

He was silent for a few, looking at something on his phone while stroking my hair.

"Your friends are looking for you." He told me.

I frowned.

He kissed the back of my head, pulling me close to him. "They're not gonna find you."

"I-I know."

"Good." He spoke, rubbing my side. "Stay awake for me. I have something I want you to see."

"I thought you wanted me to go to sleep?"

"Not anymore, baby. I want you to watch something." He told me.

"O-Oh." I said. "What do you want me to watch?"

He let out a small laugh. "I set a trap for your friends."

"W-What?" I asked. He was gonna hurt them? He can't. I need to stop him.

"They talked to someone I used to know. He told them a place to look, but he gave them the wrong place. I've found a new hiding spot." He said. "I set up a little trap for them."

"Please don't hurt them." I begged, unable to turn around and look at him. "I'll do anything. Please just leave them alone."

He laughed again, reaching up and unlocking the handcuffs. I watched him put the key under his pillow, before lifting me up and carrying me into the living room. He sat me on the couch, turning the tv on. I bit my lip, looking at him. He pressed a few things on his phone, sending it to the tv.

He sat beside me, pulling me close to him. "Watch."

A video that looked like security camera footage began to play. It didn't look like much at first, but the door to the room began to open. I couldn't see if there was people there, but after a moment, I saw Johnny enter the room, followed by Dylan, Charlie, and Danny.

I frowned. "Don't hurt them. Please. I'll do anything. I'll be good. Please."

"I can't do that. They're in my way." He said.

I shook my head, leaning down and nuzzling his bare thigh. I couldn't let him hurt them. "Please."

"I like the little blonde one." He told me. "He's got a nice ass."

"Please no." I begged, tears falling. "Please. You can't. I'll be good."

"Maybe I'll keep that one. I bet he gives great head."

"Stop...please. Leave them alone. They didn't do anything. You have me. I'll do whatever you say." I sobbed.

"Daniel is his name?" He asked.

I nodded. I looked to the screen. They were talking but I couldn't tell what they were saying.

"Maybe I'll fuck him while you watch."

I shook my head. "Stop. Please. I'm begging you. I'll be good. Why are you doing this?"

All of a sudden I saw the guys collapse. They seemed to be choking and coughing. In the corner, I could see a smoke-like substance coming out of an air vent.

I cried harder, digging my nails into the couch. "Please leave them alone."

He played with my hair. "No."

He shut the tv off, checking the time. It was 2:57am.

"Now I want you to go to sleep. I'll get them in the morning."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Danny's POV

"It looks abandoned." Dylan said, walking up to the door of the building.

"It's supposed to." Johnny spoke. "We are looking at abandoned buildings."

We followed him up the steps. I looked at the building, not seeing anything around me.

I hope Jorel is here. We've checked so many buildings and we haven't found him yet. 

I'm worried we won't ever find him. It's been forever. I miss him so much. We all do. 

Once inside, I pulled out a flashlight and turned it on. It was dark in here. As far as I can tell, this place was completely empty.

We looked around, stopping our movement.

"Should we split up?" Charlie asked.

Johnny shook his head. "No. It's safer this way."

All of a sudden, the front door slammed shut behind us. We all jumped and looked around. There was no one there. The building was empty. 

Charlie and Dylan began coughing and fell down. Johnny was covering his nose and looking around. I did the same as him, spotting a camera in a corner of the room. There was an air vent in a different corner, come sort of gas. 

My chest felt tight and I couldn't breathe. I collapsed on the floor. Someone was watching this. This was set up. We're gonna die.

————

The next chapter may be lowkey fucked up.

Also

PSA: Ethan Dolan is daddy as f u c k 

~xxRy