Trouble in Paradise

The uber ride home was silent. The kind of silence that's full of tension. I hate that when I act out on my jealousy it's wrong. But let him be all up on some bitch. "No baby it's not like that" I roll my eyes at the thought. Daniel looks over at me and says "watchu gotta attitude for?" I scoff and roll my eyes again. I'm not going to argue with him in a uber.

     We arrive at the apartment and I am the first one to get out. I walk towards the door when Danny grabs my arm. "Are you gonna tell me what's wrong or what?" He yells. "I am not doing this in the cold outside of the apartment building." I respond. I snatch my arm away from him and go into the apartment building. I get in the elevator Danny following behind me and we stand in silence.  The silence is deadly. The tension is do high you can cut through it.

    We get to our floor and I walk to the apartment. I get out the key and walk in. Man all I want to do is to just fall in bed. I go in the room and dig in my suitcase for some pajamas. "So can we talk now?" Daniel breaks the silence. "After my shower." I reply flatly. I get my bathroom necessities and go into the bathroom. I probably reek of alcohol and sweat. I turn on the shower and strip when Daniel burst in.

    "DANNY WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!?!" I yell. I grab my towel and cover my self up quickly. He laughs, "Baby you might as well remove that towel; i'm going to see you naked eventually." I roll my eyes grab my soap and wash cloth and get in the shower. After the curtains close I put the towel over the curtain rack. "Why are you so mad at me?" He asks. "You think it's okay to be all up on those groupies and let then talk shit, G just came and introduced himself and you get all mad? Like what the fuck is wrong with you?!?!" I yell.

    I put some soap on my wash cloth and scrub the make up off of my face. "You are what's wrong with me. I never had someone love me as much as you do. I love you so fucking much.  I'm scared that I'm going to get hurt so i do stuff to piss you off to make sure you still care." He yells back. I rinse off my face to realize I started crying.  What am I supposed to say? He thinks I'm going to hurt him? That's fucked up. I wash my body and sit down in the shower. "Amaya, are you okay?" He asks. I hold my knees to my chest and just sit there.

    After everything I've done for him and everything we have been through he thinks i will just leave him? He opens the curtain and looks at me. I look up at him with my eyes full of tears. "Stand up." Daniel says. I shake my head. He grabs my towel and wraps it around me, and pulls me up. I wrap the towel further around me and go to turn off the shower. When i turn back around Daniel is standing looking at me.

   "You think I would leave you?" I asked. He says nothing and slams his mouth against mine. I am on shock first then I find myself kissing him back. His tongue fighting with mine.  We walk into the bedroom without breaking the kiss. Then he pushes me onto the bed. I land on the bed and look up at him out of breath from the kiss. He starts slowly hovering over me running his hand up my towel. My heart skips a beat as I look up at him.

    He leans down and kisses me again and I kiss him back. He then he kisses all the way down to my neck. He starts rubbing my inner thigh close to my clit. Then he slightly brushes it and I moan. He kisses my neck more biting creating hickies. Then Daniel starts teasing me by playing with my clit. With the other hand he takes off my towel and I'm fully exposed. He kisses down my neck and chest down to my breast. He starts playing with my nipples and inserts a finger inside of me. I moan and he moans back.

    Danny starts pumping his finger in and out of me. As he does that he starts kissing my boob. I moan louder and he inserts another finger inside of  me. When he does he curls his finger hitting my g-spot. I arch my back and he laughs. "Yeah whose pussy is this?" I don't answer. I'm not giving in. I've already let him took too much control. The he goes faster. "Whose pussy is this?" He asks. "Y-y-yoursss" I moan out. "Yeah, that's right teasing me all night long. I gotta make sure you don't leave." He groans. I grip the comforter.

   This feels soo good. What I've waited for, for soo long, this intimacy. "Call me papi." He said. I shook my head not because I didn't want to, because it felt soo good. I know he would go faster amd harder if I didn't do as he said. And as I guessed he did just that. "Paaappiii pleaseee." I moan outt. "Please what?" He responds. "Please let me cum." I cry out. He keeps hannering my g-spot and I climax arching my back. As I come down from my high Daniel is wiping his hand on my towel and I blush. "Damn you're sexy as fuck when you moan." I sit up and hide my face.

   "Can you go get my clothes out of the bathroom?" He laughs and goes into the bathroom. He comes back out with clothes in his hands and I go ober and get them from him. I slip on my underwear and pajama short and a tank top. Danny smacks my ass and gives me a kiss. "I'm aboutta shower, see you in a little bit." He gives me a kiss and I crawl into bed. Even though I should still be mad at Danny I'm not. His finger game is on 100, so I wonder what his dick game is like? I shake my head and laugh and crawl underneath the covers. I am soo tired. So I got to sleep. New York is going to be fun....