Daniel Hernandez

Today is finally the day he comes. I get up and get in the shower. I am soo excited but nervous to see him. Even though I already met him we weren't friends back then. I despiesed him. Now he's one of my closests friends. I finish my shower and lotion up. Hey! I can't have him gettin on me about being ashy. I put on my underwear and get dressed *Outfit above.* I put half of my hair in a top knot and the other half is down. I start doing my make up when Asa walked in. "Getting ready for your boo I see." She wiggled her eyebrows. I laugh. Ever since Asa knew Danny was coming she's been acting weird but trying to hide it. "Ace, are you sure it's okay for Danny to stay with us?" I ask. "Girl his fine ass can most definitely stay with us." She replied.
I nervously laughed. It was lust and jealousy behind the funniness. I was starting to give me and Danny a thought but I don't want her to come between that. I love Asa but I know her. And she doesn't mind stealing guys from whoever. I finish my make up and I get a text from Danny.

Skittles👅❤: I'm getting ready to land baby. Your ass better be here 😍👅

Babygirl❤🤞: I'll be on the way. So nervous. 😅

Skittles👅❤: Don't be baby.

Babygirl❤🤞: Okay I'll see you soon Danny ❤

Seen at 12:30am

I gather my stuff and go to my car. "I'll be back Asa!!" I yell. "Be safe girly see you soon!" She yells back. I go to my car and start the engine. Then "Kiss it better" by Rihanna comes on. I laugh. The irony of this song. I start singing and head down the road.

_______________________________________
I arrive at the airport and go park. I turn off the car and take deep breaths to calm my nerves. I grab my bag and get out the car. I walk towards the airport and go towards his gate. I go towards the baggage claim and i wait. I get to see my best friend soon, and the guy I developed a crush for. I'm looking through my instagram feed and I here a bunch of squeals. My head snaps up and I see my rainbow headed friend. I grin from ear to ear. "Danny!" I yell. His head snaps up and he grins. I start running towards him and he puts his stuff down as I get closer his arms reach out and I jump into them. He pulls me close and squeezes me. "Miss me that much baby?" He smiles. I roll my eyes and step away from him.
     "It's the first time I've seen you without hating you" I grin. He laughs. Then he grabs his bag and holds my hand. "So your girl Asa is okay wit me staying with ya'll?" He asks. "Yeah you have 3 options guest room, couch, or you can sleep in the bed with me." I blushed at the last part. He leaned down and whispered in my ear "I think you already know the answer to that." Then he kisses my ear. I don't think my face can get any redder. I hide my face his shoulder and he laughs. We walk out to the car and get in. "You wanna grab any thing to eat?" I ask him.
    "Yeah, let's go to Chick-fil-a." He says. I turn onto the exit for Chick-fil-a and when we get to the drive thru i text asa.

Amaya My Queen😍😚😊: At Chick-fil-a wit Danny watchu want to eat?

My Babygirl Asa 🤞❤😚: I want the chicken wrap, large fry, and large lemonade.

Amaya My Queen😍😚😊:  Will do babes. I'll see you inna bit 😊

Seen at 1:45pm

I drive to the window and order our food. Then drive up to the window to pay whem Daniel reaches over me hands his card to the lady. I look over and scold him. "I was gonna pay for it." I say. "I know but what kinda nigga will I be not to pay fo yo food." He says. I roll my eyes and hand him back his card. I drive to the second window and get our food. "Have a nice day beautiful." The guy at the window winked. I blushed and Daniel gripped my thigh and kissed my neck. "She will homeboy." He growled the smirk on the guys face dropped and I drove away. I looked up at Danny and he was fuming. I place my hand on his and his head snaps my way. "Why the hell did you have to entertain that mothafuckin clown?" He barked. "I didn't! I didn't even say anything to him. I don't know that nigga from the street!" I retort. "I saw you turn all red what? You wanna fuck him or somethin? Ight I'll go fuck Asa then she pretty thick too." I snorts. At this point i'm fuming. "Really Danny?!?! You really thought I wanted to fuck him? Sorry I am soo self concious about myself that I blush everytime I get a fucking compliment!  And the only person I want to be with is you! All I want is you, as scary as it is it's true!!" I yell. After my adrenaline dies down I realize what I've said.
     Before we know it we're pulling into my driveway. I turn off the car. And just sit there. Then I feel his hand brush on my face I look in the mirror and didn't realize I was crying. I look over at him and he kisses me. I kiss him back and it gets heated. I unbuckle my seatbelt and climb into his lap. We continue kissing and fighting for dominance. He tries to slip his toungue in my mouth and I don't let him. Then he grabs my ass and I gasp. Then he slips his toungue in and he plays with mine. Then finally we seperate. He places his forehead on mine. "You wanna be mines huh?" He asked. I nod my head. "Babygirl you were already mine." He says. I smile and I peck his lips. I finally get out of his lap and get our stuff and get out. We walk to the door and I unlock it when I see Asa in lingerie......

_______________________________________

Wtf?!?!? Lol so what do you guys think will happpen? Guys thanks for over 100 reads!!! You don't know how much this means to me. But you guys know the routine. Vote, comment, share, add to your library, and follow 😊 until the next chapter my lovelies.