Regrets

Daniel's P.O.V
I've been in California with Amaya for a week and damn it feels like forever. I'm relaxing in the sand at the beach when I feel a shit ton of water splash on me. I jump up and wipe my face. "Yo what the fuck was that shit for bruh?!?!" I yell. Then I hear that oh so beautiful laugh. "Amaya Arayah Arias!!" I yell. Then I see her start to run away. I start to chase after her and quickly catch up with her. Then I lock my arms around her waist and pick her up and carry her to the ocean. "Danny put me down!" She squeals. "Nope." I say. Then as we got deeper into the water I throw her into the ocean and laugh. I wait a few moments and she's not coming up. "Amaya?!?!" I yell
    Then i feel someone grab my ankles and tug. I fell backwards in the water and struggle to stand back. Then I see Amaya hysterically laughing at me. "Nigga that shit ain't funny I thought somethin happened to you." I spit. Her laughter dies down and she wraps her arms around my neck. "I'm sorry, But you threw me in the water. Had to get my revenge somehow." She shrugged. Damn she looks soo damn sexy in that bikini bruh. It should be a fucking sin to be that pretty. "What are you staring at?" She asks. "The most beautiful girl in the world." I smile at that she kissed me.

_______________________________________
                   Amaya's P.O.V
I kiss Danny. He's always saying great things to me and I know he means them. "God I can't wait to do more." He whispers in my ear. Then I hid my face in his neck. "I also wanna rip that bikini off with my teeth-" "Danny! Stooop!" I giggle. He chuckles and kisses my neck. "Let's go on the boardwalk?" I ask. He nods we walk back on shore and get our towels. I put on my shorts and towel dry my hair the best I can and we head to the boardwalk. We walk around and talk when I see Diego. "Amaya?" He says. "Diego hey!" I respond him then I walk over and give him a side hug. "So what are you doing here?" I ask. "Meeting up with my date you?" He repsonds. "I'm here with my boyfriend Daniel." I smile. Then I walk to his side and hugged him. Daniel wrapped his arm around my waist and glared. "Daniel this is my friend Diego." "Wassup?" Diego nods. "How you know my girl?"
       "We met at Jersey Mike's she was with her friend Asa. We talked about Asa and my friend flirting." He explained. Daniel nods. "Ion mind if ya'll friends or whateva buh don't try to push up on my girl ight? I got her password to everything. I can tell when she flirtin or nah so don't" He threatened. "Nah it's not even like that dude. We just homies." Diego ran his hand through his hair. Daniel walks away and I'm stuck with Diego. "Welp here's my number and I'll text you later." We exchanged numbers and went our seperate ways. I look for Danny and i'm soo annoyed. We were having such a good day now he lets Diego bother him. I continue to walk around when I finally see Danny hugged up on another girl. I walk over to him. "What the actual fuck Danny?" I say. "What?" He replies. "Who is this." "Obviously the girl he should be wit, who are you?" She snaps. "Bitch I'm his girlfriend, don't talk to me like that because gurantee I will knock you the fuck out." I yell. She scoffs. "Okay fat bitch." That's whem I lost it I reached across Daniel and punched her in face. Daniel grabbed me and pulled me back. "Aye you don't talk to my girl like that. Bitch." He spits. "Whatever, man just because you don't wanna real one don't mean shit." "Yeah, I don't wanna a real STD which I'll get from yo ass so back the fuck up." She rolled her eyes and walked away holding her nose.
       I pushed him off of me. "So is that what we do now? Get jealous over a FRIEND and hug up on other hoes." I feel the tears pricking my eyes. "I didn't mean for it to go that far. I just wanted to make you jealous. I didn't want her all up on me like that." He tries to explain. "Take me home. And your sleeping on the couch tonight." He lowers his head and we walk back to the car. He got in the drivers seat and I got in the passengers seat and he drove me home.....