1- the failed composer

The year is 17777 and YN are walking in Vienna. The you are a failed composer aind want to end your life. Nothing ever sound good on your music. You are shit ate everything and still live with your papa.

YN becaomes depressed; It seems love never come, an never produce a hundred of children that will all die before age of 5. It time to chop off my arms you decide.

Theree is one last thought you think when dies you, and it is of you past lover mickhael jacksion. You had deep fried argument with him, and your wife left yiu.

You know what Have to do now,ca and is to DIE., TIME for the ascending to hevenn. Tear fall eye your as steps you along Vienna streetscape. "BYE BYE VIENNA" you say.

There was noting that. Ouls change it. You want you to DIE.

"'MmSTROPPEE THAT! Sad eine voice. YN look around to see a youngster man running to he. He was probs five and was a sick piano plater.

"tHERE NO NEED FOR DIE, OUR LOD PROVIDES THE SOUL WITH LOVE! ,,,,l. Proclaimin he

"BEUT I LOST MEIN LOVE, I NEVER LIVE AGAIN!!!"'Ye yell.

"Ich heßer little ameydes. Ich habe eine place for du to stay, I understand if don't want t o live with the YOURE papa. ""

The boy was knew his mind, they hey never seen met. You could look into his soulless black eyes and he know everything. He so smat. YN felt blush and folows little amedeus away.