"Aw, love," Tom chuckled, "That's so sweet. I didn't even realize, honestly."

"Sure you didn't," Kat rolled her eyes.

Tom smiled when he looked over at the screen to see Damon and Elena in a very heated kiss.

Seeing it escalate, Tom smirked when he looked back at Kat, "They have the right idea."

"Come here," she smirked, quick to bring him into a kiss.

Just like Damon and Elena, their kiss intensified but didn't get too far when Alex came in.

"Guess who I just spent the day with."

Tom and Kat quickly pulled away, covering themselves as Alex sat at the other couch, not even caring what she walked into.

"Um... we're kinda busy here, Alex."

"Oh please, you have more than enough time. That's not important. What's important is who I spent my day with."

Tom shifted uncomfortably as Kat rolled her eyes, now sitting up, "Who'd you spend your day with, dork?"

"Zendaya," Alex beamed.

"No shit," Kat smiled herself, Tom being long forgotten off.

"Dude, she was totally pulling out feelers!"

"No she wasn't," Kat scoffed.

"Excuse you? What you think I'm not good enough for her or something?"

"No," Kat rolled her eyes, "It's just- she isn't into girls... is she?"

Kat and Alex both looked at Tom who immediately held his hands up in defense, "I am not being dragged into this."

"Right," Alex scoffed, "She probably wouldn't tell you anyway."

Tom sat up now, a frown on his face, "What?"

"Stop, Alex," Kat warned her, "It isn't right to get Tom to spill on something that isn't his business. The only one who should tell us anything is Zendaya."

"Fine," Alex sighed deeply, "You're really easy to play though Tom, you know that right?"

"Whatever," Tom huffed, "Why don't you go for it if you're sure she was 'pulling out feelers'?"

"Because," Alex frowned, "What if I was wrong and I embarrass myself in front of her- I wouldn't be able to be in the grace of her beautiful face ever again."

Kat smiled brightly, looking at Tom who only rolled his eyes.

"Plus," she sighed, "What if she thinks I'm in love with your girlfriend?"

"Why would she think that?" Tom stiffened up.

Kat patted his shoulder, "Most of Alex's ex girlfriends tend to suspect something's going on between us- even though nothing ever has!"

"And those who did think something was going on- I dumped them and didn't think twice about it because I didn't want to lose my friendship with Kat... not after the incident with the first she devil."

Kat's smile fell as she looked down at her and Tom's hands, "That girl almost ended our friendship."

Seeing how upset the two got, Tom knew he had to cheer them up somehow.

"Well, I don't those other girls," he smiled, pulling Kat close to him, "My girlfriend is intoxicating."

Kat giggled as he now kissed her neck, trying to shove him away but he wouldn't budge.

"You two are gross," Alex said with a smile.

"Okay so I don't get why you're so scared. Other girls have put out feelers and you've always went for it- and you've always been right."

"Well, yeah, but I don't want to risk it with Zendaya."

"That's sweet Alex, really. But I think if you really like her, you should go for it. I remember the first girl I ever liked, I just went for it and it ended up turning out great. Like the-"

Kat was cut off by a groan, Tom finally lifting his head to look at the two.

"Jealous?" Alex smirked.

But Tom shook his head, looking at Kat with lust in his eyes, "Turned on."

While Alex grimaced, Kat smirked at Tom, bringing him into a kiss.

Alex really thought it would just be a short kiss but when they continued to kiss and all she heard was their slow passionate kissing, she knew she had to get out of there.

"You two are bound to get caught one day," she chuckled as she stood up.

Pulling away now, Kat huffed, "Don't say that! We're super careful."

Alex gave Kat a look, "Literally, if I didn't walk in when I did, someone, probably me, would've walked in on you two fucking on our couch."

"I think you mean making love," Tom joked.

Alex rolled her eyes, "I'm kinda convinced now you two are sex addicts."

"We are not-" Kat huffed when Alex simply walked off, making her turn to Tom, "We're not sex addicts."

"We're not," Tom quickly defended, "Just because we like to do it, doesn't make us addicts."

"Exactly! We've gone days without sex."

"We've gone months, darling."

"Yeah," Kat smiled softly, placing a hand on the back of his neck to play with his hair, "Besides, we're technically making up for the time we'll lose when you... when you go back home."

"Yeah," Tom now smiled sadly, "It's crazy I uh... I've gotten so used to being here, I forgot that there's actually a home I have to return to."

"You being here just feels so... right. It's gonna suck when you leave."

"Yeah," Tom frowned, "But hey, let's not think about that, okay?"

"Okay," Kat sighed.

They laid in silence for a bit, the room now filled with silence being no one clicked the continue watching option on Netflix.

"I can't stop thinking about it," Kat frowned after a while, looking up at Tom with glossy eyes, "You're gonna leave me soon."

"Hey, I'll just be a phone call away. Besides... all you have to do is look up at the moon, and know that I'm looking at it too."

Kat smiled brightly at that, now moving to straddle him, "Okay, I officially don't care if we get caught. You deserve all the sex in the world for that."

"Really?" Tom grew excited.

"Moon references will always get you laid- especially if it's to calm my clingy ass."

Tom chuckled as she now leaned down to kiss him.

He kissed back, only to pull away moments later.

"Seriously though, I don't want you to be sad when I leave. I'll always be here."

With his hand on her heart, Kat gave him a look.

"Now you're just showing off."

i desperately want to stop writing about tom before i fall deeper into the rabbit hole with him 😭 can anyone please give me a suggestion about who to write about next 🙌🏼