I'm the evil queen!

"Regina..." I hear through her groggy voice, I race back to the side of her bed, grateful that's she's awake but I'm terrified to see what's to come. "W-What was that?" She sits up in her bed but clenches her stomach at the welcomed pain. She's drained, her face no longer contains the loving glow, her sparking eyes seem to have lost all their sparkle and now she's left broken, thanks to me.

"Erm..." I don't know what to say, how do I explain that truly I am the evil queen who poisoned her and my shared kiss with her was actually true loves kiss finally awakening her from my dreadful actions. "Do you remember anything...from your past?"

"You mean the fact I was in foster care all my life, until I ran away and set up my home until Henry came into my life, and everything changed for the better... yes" she sarcastically states. I'm so glad Emma is back but we need to talk and this may be impossible.

"Emma... Henry's book. It's real. I'm the evil queen, I remember now, you were in foster care because I cursed us all to get my happy ending with someone who loves me... Henry" I state looking down, I can't forgive myself for making everyone so miserable so I could be happy. Emma cups my cheeks bringing me into her embrace kissing me passionately as she sits up in bed. Our lips part sharing this special connected moment.

"Stop talking nonsense, you're not evil" she whispers causing me to huff, she can't be serious? Breaking this to Emma is going to be more difficult than I thought.

My thoughts are interrupted as Henry barges through the hospital room doors with Mary Margaret and David. Of course they're here. Everyone remembers now. They come to a halt as their eyes land upon their precious Emma.

"Mom, you broke the curse" Henry grins, but for the first time I feel petrified of what my boy is really going to think of me now, or even do to me? He could leave me right now, go to his real mother and I'd be alone. "I knew you could" he runs to my arms and grips me tightly, something I didn't expect. I glitch for a moment before hugging him back. "H-how though?" He questions, but I can't tell him how.

________________
Emma Swan:

"Emma" Snow sighs with relief. Instantly my face turns my attention from the women I like and my son.

"Sorry? Do we know each other?" I furrow my eyebrows at the couple stood in the door way and cocks my head in confusion. I knows Mary Margaret is Henry's teacher but not enough to know her the way she seems to know me judging by her reaction like she did when she seen me. He face falls with disappointment as her hopes soon disappear.

"Erm... Emma... David and I are... we're your parents" she croaks out. What is it? I must have really hit my head seriously? A curse, the evil queen... my parents. This cannot be happening. I shake my head vigorously with disbelief.

"Does anybody care to explain what silly act this is?" I tease chuckling at all there pathetic accusations. Regina turns from Henry and races back beside me. She takes my hand in hers instantly earning my gaze into her dark brown orbs full of truth.

"Emma... this is a land of magic. I AM the..." I sigh hating my title. "...evil queen, and these are you parents. Use your power Emma, I'm not lying" I search her eyes, but still everything she's saying comes back true. This is ludicrous.

"So you're telling me that I should believe there's magic in this town" i carefree laugh. There's nothing more ridiculous I've ever heard but I can't tell they're all telling the truth. This is all too much.

"Mom it's true, I swear you're the saviour, Snow White and charming are your parents... my grandparents" Henry grins earning a teasing nudge from my apparent father. "I swear my book is real, they're not fake stories they're true"

"Emma I can prove there's magic here" Regina takes a step back as my eyes brows pinch together at her lame actions. What is she planning on doing? She flicks her fists creating a large ball of fire to appear in the open hovering over her palm. "See" She disposes the fire by clenching her fist tight.

"Wh-wh-What the fuck?" I'm baffled from words, what an earth was that? Some stupid magic trick. What if all they're saying is true? My parents are stood before me, the prince and princess. The evil queen who I seem to like so much. "This is a lot to take in" I look down and fiddle with the blanket below. "H-how did I even get here?"

"Err... you came to my office... We erm... spoken and fixed things, then I went toilet and come back and you was on the floor" she stutters. Then everything comes flooding back, I kissed Regina, I smirk instantly making her blush. I don't know how I was knocked out but maybe it was some allergies. Right now, this is not what's on my mind! I'm more worried about what the fuck is actually happening in this fictional world.

"I remember" I whisper causing a flush of heat to travel up Regina's body.

"Emma, why don't we get you home to recover, we can't expect you to stay alone" my mother coos walking close and attempting to stroke my hair out my face, except I'm quick to flinch and avoid any contact. It's just too soon.

"I'm not being funny or anything, but I don't know you... neither of you. If this is all true and you are my mother and I am some saviour we will figure things out but I'd rather not go home with you tonight. I need time" I softly state, I can't go home with my 'parents' if I truly don't know them. My best bet is to stay alone and let my head ravel around this bizarre world that I'm so unfamiliar to.

"We understand Emma, take all the time you need... we're not going anywhere now that we've found you" David smiles placing his hand on my shoulder causing me to smile, however I still see him as my boss, the main sherif... not my father. I sincerely courtesy nod to my 'dad' as they leave the room taking Henry along with them for school.

"Emma I'm so sor..." she begins apologising but I'm quick to pull her in for another kiss. It's strong, powerful and full of energy. I graze my teeth along her bottom lip as I pull away leaving her to wipe away her smudged lipstick.

"Damn, so I've kissed the evil queen" I smirk "If I'm the saviour and you're the evil queen, I can only assume we can't carry on this secret kissing, were enemies" i tease earning a bashful blush from the women in front ... how could she ever be evil? I don't see it.

"Please em... for starters I don't want to be the evil queen everyone says I am, I finally know I want to do good, for Henry, for me... for you. You'll never be my enemy... I've done bad a lot but I've only ever had one hated enemy" she teases avoiding eye contact. Something strange about her, but I decide to ignore for the moment, clearly she's not comfortable.

"And who may that be?" I raise my eyebrows, still not finding any of this serious. I mean how do they all expect me to believe I'm a saviour, Regina is evil? My mother is a princess. It's all just so... crazy.

"Your mother"
_____________
A/n: another chapter done, the curse is broken, everyone remembers. Now Emma just needs to believe. But what will happen between Emma Dan Regina? Can Regina be good? Can Emma fall for the Enemy?

Vote and comment :)

Video of the chapter: