Phil's eyes widened as he heard the it coming from the guy's mouth. "Last month?"

"Yep, last month." Does that mean that he passed out for almost a month? How about his children? How are they?! And what zombies is this guy talking about?! And how did he have wings? This guys—what kind of creature is he?! He have many unanswered questions as his breathing hitched again.

"Oh, you must be quite shocked. Sorry, really kinda forget about that part." The guy laughed nervously before soothing Phil. "Yeah, you kinda been sleeping since last month..?"

"Last month?! I meed to get to my children!" Again, the sharp pain from his sides made him groan as he almost felt his eyes bulge out and he swallowed the sharp pain that was electrifying his whole being.

"Please calm down, sir. I know that you're worried but you've got to take care of yourself first. You're equally important as they are."

"You don't understand—my children are waiting for me. They're the only ones I have left!" He swallowed a lump of pain in one breath and he stood up, he felt his feet asleep and numb. Before he could take one step, he almost fell but he was luckily caught by the man. He clenched both his hands in result of the man groaning as Phil's hands were plastered over the man's shoulders.

"H-Hey...? C-Could you stop that? It hurts.." Phil snapped at the man's voice as he was back to reality but his heart still in a total breakdown.

"Right, sorry." He pulls his hands away and sat back in the bed, the way he sat down made him felt the gush of reality that he is living with an extended body part. The two wings made him uncomfortable than ever, he dislike the feeling and he thought he could never get used to it.

"It's fine, I know it's just a shock since you aren't aware of those night creatures are?"

"I suppose."

"Hm, so you passed out that night that rain heavily." The guy looked like he was some sort if detective that was cracking codes but he didn't really mean anything and was trying to lighten the atmosphere. He never really knew if he did, most people would now be intimidated by the way he looks.

"Right, let's treat that wound first shall we?" He pointed at Phil's right side and Phil seems to go along with it. He turned to his right side, heavily grunting, not getting used to the new additional weight in his back.

"Alrighty, I'll just change your bandages. You better calm down cause after this, you'll be eating some of my famous muffins. Everybody says that it tastes good, that's great to hear since I've been studying how to bake eversince last year. It wasn't easy at first but you know as they say, trials and error." He chatted, his voice becoming delicate as if he was daydreaming about those days where he would bake. He had his mellow voice in a cool tone as he began to wrap the bandages around Phil.

"I'm Darryl by the way, but ever since a month ago everyone has been calling me Badboyhalo. It's a really funny name I guess, cause I'm like the opposite of bad." He laughed as he shakes his head without a care in the world.

"Everyone?"

"Yeah? The whole neighborhood." He smiles as he looked at Phil with a confused eyes but his smile never faded.

"I don't mean to be rude but..." Phil hesitant of any words that comes out next from his mouth, afraid that he might offend Darryl, lowered his head.