Chapter 18: Walking Side by Side

Start from the beginning

"Oh... I get it now... since I'm a Hanazono I can't seal a deal under a Takishima name since they need my signature." And Kei nodded in agreement. "If I wanted to do business under the Takishima name... I would have to..." And Hikari then flinched and blushed madly. "Eeeeeh! I can't possibly do that!" She yelled, and Kei showed himself a little wounded.

"That's the reason of why I can't allow you to do business under my name... Hikari... we aren't husband and wife..." And Hikari blushed madly. "I couldn't possibly... ask you for that under a business strategy." And Hikari then grabbed Kei's hand, and Kei was surprised by that last. "Hikari... whatever you may be thinking... I'm sure you shouldn't..."

"I will... get married to Kei in a civilian court..." Hikari added, and Kei felt his heart freezing. "So I can walk the same path that Kei is always walking by... I want... to find the same happiness Megumi had been enjoying for almost a year..." And Kei gulped hard. "I still... want to defeat you..." And both faced one another while their faces flushed. "But I'm not waiting until that day... to be happy..." And Kei smiled softly for her. "Let's get married... Kei..." And both he and Hikari hit their lips together softly, sealing their promise, before sealing it in contract that same day.

One Despicable Guy.

Chapter Eighteen: Walking Side by Side.

April 25, 75 days to deadline.

"I'm late! I'm late! I can't believe I'm late! Mo!" Megumi complained while making her way outside of the limousine. She didn't even wait for Aoi to open the door for her. She was that much in a rush. "Yahiro-kun trusts me... I need to show him I can do this..." And Megumi ran all around the street in a rush, and winning a lot of attention.

"Lady Yamamoto! Your clothes!" And Megumi stopped her running, and noticed the way she was dressed. "It's a business meeting. You need to change into your suit." Aoi mentioned while showing a soft grey colored business suit to her. "You surely aren't expecting to do business with high heels and dressing all the colors of the rainbow." And Megumi flinched, returned to the limousine, took her clothes, and locked herself inside. Aoi and his agents just surrounded the limousine making sure no bystander tried to peek, not that it was needed since the limousine had black windows. Once the struggling around the limousine was over, Aoi finally opened the door and revealed a hyperventilating Megumi, who had changed into a formal business suit in just a couple of minutes. "The lipstick." Aoi mentioned, and Megumi nodded and took a handkerchief out and cleaned her pink lipstick away. "You have a concert in a couple of hours, and after, you got dinner with Mr. Saiga according to Akira's schedule." And Megumi nodded. "You got 40 minutes to seal the deal."

"40 minutes?" Megumi complained. "Who in the world can seal a 70 million dollars deal in just 40 minutes?" She complained at Aoi and at his scheduling tablet, as if Megumi knew Akira could hear her too. Aoi just kept an emotionless stare at her.

"Your husband." He confessed, and Megumi remained in silence. "Don't you remember your own words? You are a financial genius too." And Megumi bit her lips in annoyance when hearing that last. "Maybe you weren't after all... and Saku Saiga had won."

"I will seal the deal in 30 minutes!" Megumi added, and Aoi faced her in disbelief. "Yahiro... always worked too hard until his health caught up to his hard work... this is... my effort..." And Megumi turned around and began running her way toward a tall building. No one actually believed her a business woman, and in reality, she wasn't. But for Yahiro, she had to do it.