Only Our Mission (PartOne)

This is Naruto and Sasuke's Point of View About The Day. Try and keep up. >₩^₩)>/_____/=

Sasuke's Point Of View~

The night was a bit rough since I got out of the shower later than I expected. It never seemed to me that I stayed in there for more than 20 minutes.

I woke Naruto up after I washed his clothes and dryed them. He didn't seem to be in the mood to wake up since he was sleeping weird in any place. It was even shocking to me that his body could ever work right sleeping like that.

"Wake up you big dobe." I shook him.

Naruto opened his glistening eyes to me, and yawned getting up. "I'm up, I'm up. What is it, Sasuke?" He touched the back of his head.

We were close face to face. To were our nose touched. We both jumped knowing and blushed hard.

I took a deep breath in and let it out. "Sorry." I said looking away from him.

He rubbed his eyes, "No, it's fine. I'm sorry." He yawned.

"I was meaning to say that we have a new mission. Kakashi and Sakura will be waiting on us outside the village again. We should get dressed." I said getting up.

Naruto nodded and pulled the covers off him. "What about my clothes?" He mentioned.

I pointed over to my dresser, "They're over there. I washed them this morning, so you don't have to worry." I said.

"Oh really, thanks a lot, Sasuke." He smiled over to me.

I nodded and walked away leaving him. I grabbed my clothes from my dresser and walked into the bathroom. After I was done getting dresses and all, I came back out seeing Naruto fully dressed in his orange and blue jumpsuit.

He smiled to me fixing up his head gear. "You ready, Sasuke?"

I nodded and grabbed my headgear from my dresser. I walked over to the door and unlocked it. Naruto ran over and put his shoes on. I grabbed mine and put them on aswell.

After I was finished, Naruto and I went out. I locked the door back and turned to him putting my headgear on.

"Lets go." I said walking the direction to the gate of Konoha.

We made it on time before Sakura could get there.

"Hey Sasuke, Naruto." Sakura waved to us.

"Hey Sakura!" Naruto waved back.

Haiii- Naruto point of view ◇_~ sorry gang...

I felt something hit me for a second. Then it felt like a shake instead of a hit.

"Wake up you big dobe." I heard a familiar voice.

I blinked and yawned picking myself from the bed. "I'm up, Im up. What is it Sasuke?" I yawned.

I looked at Sasuke for a second not noticing that our nose touched. Sasuke seemed to notice too as we jumped back from each other blushing.

Sasuke sighed, "Sorry."

I rubbed my eyes seeing Sasuke more clearly now. "No it's fine. I'm sorry."

"I was meaning to say that we have a new mission. Kakashi and Sakura will be waiting on us outside the village again. We should get dressed." He said picking himself up from the covers.

I nodded and pulled the covers off me. "What about my clothes?" I asked.

Sasuke pointed over to his black dresser, "They're over there. I washed them this morning, so you don't have to worry." He told me.

"Oh really, thanks a lot, Sasuke." I smiled over to him brightly.

He nodded and walked into the bathroom. I stretched my arms and sighed feeling better. I hope Sasuke had a goodnight sleep. Mine was a bit rough since I slept on the floor.

I picked myself up up and walked over to his dresser. I picked up my fresh new clothes and smelled them.

It had a hint of blossom in it. The rest was like a faint smell that I couldn't tell.

I took off the clothes Sasuke gave me and put mine on. I patted myself down a bit making sure it fit right. I picked up my headgear as well and put it on.

I saw Sasuke come out and looked to me. I smiled, "You ready, Sasuke?" I asked. I was excited for mission.

I could wait to kick some butts. And show just how strong I can be, but not like last time.

Sasuke nodded and grabbed his headgear from his dresser. He then walked over to the door and unlocked it.

I ran over and sat down, putting my shoes on. Sasuke came over and put his shoes on aswell. Then opened the door for us. We both walked out.

I looked to Sasuke as he put his headgear on. I turned back around and looked at Konoha. I took a deep breath and smelled the Konoha air.

"Let's go." Sasuke said walking away.

I caught up to him and placed my hands behind my head. I peeked over to him a few times, but didn't say anything.

After we got to the gate, it seemed that Sakura wasn't already there. I guess because Sasuke woke me up earlier than I do.

I was bored as ever until Sakura finally showed up. I waved to her happy to see her.

She came running in, "Hey Sasuke, Naruto!" She shouted to get our attention.

"Hey Sakura!" I shouted back waving.