Chapter Two: The Raven

Naruto point of view >Nani<

It was a beautiful song I hummed into my head as I looked at the hand signs in the book. It never accounted to me that Sasuke would ever let me over his house, but he did. I am happy that he let me stay.

I was always lonely at home with no one but myself to talk to. Now that Sasuke is here, it seems that I found another family. With Sakura and Kakashi Sensei. It was a Family; one that I didn't even wish for.

I smiled softly seeing us all happy in a small daydream. The times me and Sasuke got into a fight. When Sakura knocks me in the head for being weird. Then when Sensei smiles when we make him laugh.

I sat my head down thinking more of it. It was peaceful, so peaceful nothing would disturb it. I moved my hand across the smoothness of the book paper.

I looked up seeing Sasuke reading his book. I sighed and sat up. I fell back grabbing the book with me. I laid on my back and looked at it more with precise. I finally found one that really amazed me.

My eyes glowed as I looked to Sasuke. "Hey Sasuke, Sasuke! look at what I found!"

I crawled over to him with the book in my hand. He took it from my hands and looked. "Which one are you talking about?" He asked.

"This one, the one that teaches you to rise the ground. Seems like a pretty good jutsu to learn right~" I smiled, "It also looks like Kakashi Sensei's mud wall jutsu, huh!"

He scratched his head, "Are you sure about this jutsu?" He looked to me with a confused face.

I nodded, "Yep, it seems cool. I could use it to block people's attack. Just like Kakashi Sensei!" I giggled.

"You can do that with a kuni too." He said refusing to say, "fine".

"Yeah but this can stop a blast from your fire jutsu, heehee." I told him.

"......I guess so. As long as you can do it, I guess it's fine," he sighed, "I found some jutsus myself. They're mostly new fire jutsus. There are a lot in this book. Some involving a type of herb or so." He sighed closing the book.

"Alright, let's go practice it now." I cheered.

He got up and walked over to the door, as I was already there. I put my shoes on and grabbed the book again. Sasuke put his on and opened the door for us. He walked out first before I did.

I ran out smelling the fresh Konoha air. It was great to be outside. The sun about to set anyway, but we still had time to practice. We walked to a clear place were no one was near. That's were we practiced.

Sasuke's attempts were really cool~ Mine just made a crack in the ground. I guess because I did the wrong jutsu. But the other times were ok. I could get the length I hoped it to be. But at least I got it up to where it was above my head. Sasuke almost burned me once when he blew one of his fire balls to a tree.

After practice we went back to his house. We stopped out the door before Sasuke opened it. He turned to me with a sad expression.

"What's wrong, Sasuke?" I asked.

"....Naruto-" I stopped him.

"Look if your not gonna say it don't, Ok." I made a fake frown looking away. He had his head down. "Just kidding." I smiled to his sad expression.

He grinned slightly, "Heh, I was wondering if you wanted to stay over to the night?" He looked up to me.

Sasuke, asking me for something I want? Is this a new world or what! This is amazing!!

I couldn't hold excitement in at all. "Oh course, I'd love to stay! This is going to be so cool, I can't wait." I jumped around in circles.

Sasuke nodded gently and blushed a bit seeing my excitement. Sasuke was alone his life too, so I guess he liked company. Well a bit. He usually be the anti-social one that stands out. But not this time, hehe.

He opened the door and let us in. It was dark in his room. Some sounds creeped outside as we walked in. I closed the door, and locked it. We took off our shoes and walked different ways in the room.

Sasuke went over to the kitchen. I walked to the bathroom since I had to pee real bad. I came back out stretching my arms a bit.

Sasuke was eating and pointed over to a table in the kitchen. I looked over and realized he had sat a plate for me.

"Thanks, Sasuke." I smiled going over to the table and picking up the plate.

I ate as soon as possible. Training is a big thing to do. It's not like I like training, but it's a big part in a ninja's life. And every ninja has to obey. EVEN if they are as stubborn as me.

After Sasuke and I was done I took our plates, this time, to the kitchen and washed them. Sasuke went over into another room and grabbed out some fluffy covers for me to sleep on. It took him some time to finish getting my bed set up, but it look nice in the end.

Sasuke turned to me and placed a finger in my face, "You need a bath first. You stink and probably didn't take one yesterday either." He told me.

For some amount of reason I didn't feel mad at him. I simply agreed and walked into the bathroom. It was weird.

I guess that ment I couldn't wear these clothes too, huh. "Guess not." I spoke to myself.