Chapter One: Bumb Dobe

Sasuke Point Of View ^Hai^

I walked over to Naruto's apartment since he was late again for our training with Kakashi. I never intended to get him in the first place, Sakura was suposed to, but Kakashi insisted that I'd be the one.

I knocked on his door waiting for him to bust through the door and yell, "Where- what-" or something. I waited almost 6 minutes just for him to open up.

"Oh hey, Sasuke, what are you doing here?" Naruto looked out the door a bit.

"Tch, you got to be kidding me. You forgot?" I stubbornly refused to think Naruto forgot about the most important thing he does all day everyday, train.

"Forgot what?" He made a confused expression.

"Training! You forgot about training." I shouted.

He jumped, "Oh shoot, I did forget. Hold on Sasuke I'll be back." Naruto said going back in his messy up room.

He came out with some freshly new clothes on, his head gear, and his shoes as expected.

He smiled, "Alright, Done." He said fixing up his headgear.

"Good I was about to get bored." I said getting off the wall of his house and walking away.

I placed my hand in my pocket while Naruto caught up to me. We made it back to Sakura and Kakashi in no time. Sakura usual self knock Naruto in the head for being late, thanking me in the process.

I didn't know what had gone wrong with it anyhow it got the job done.

"Alright settle down. Let's get to our mission now." Kakashi said making them silent.

Naruto and Sakura nodded and we all walked out of the village once more. Naruto glanced at me a few times as we walked. And to be honest, I did aswell. Except, Naruto's glance wasn't a "Your not gonna show me up anymore" kinda glance. More of a blissful glance.

As we arrived at the mission, Kakashi told us to take our stand and get with our partners. Naruto and I were together, and Sakura and Kakashi were a team. And we all took out stand to pounce into action.

We listened to their conversation and waited for someone to trip, or notice, the trap I placed down for them.

I watched closet as one approached it. I pulled the invisible string and caught him in the act. Kakashi and Sakura leaped into action, so did we.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Minutes After the Capture...

Naruto stretched his arm feeling great the moment. "What did you think of that Sensei, I really kicked their butts." He touched his nose and rubbed it a bit.

"Oh please," he scoffed, "Sasuke had to save you about 3 times after you got yourself caught in one of his traps. But you showed SOME progress today." He said turning back to his perverted novel.

"He should have never put the traps there in the first place." Naruto whispered under his breath.

"Well if I'd never done that, we would have never got the job done. I don't see how you even fell, you knew where the traps were." I folded my arms as he stuck his tougne to me.

"I don't care, at least I made progress." He laughed at me.

I rolled my eyes, "Dobe.." I mumbled under my breath.

He stopped and looked at me smirking. "Say it again. I wanna hear you this time." He chuckled folding his arm in a tempting way.