Intro

"kacchan wait up!"

A small freckled boy ran after a taller ash blond child who showed no signs of slowing down for him.

"kacch-" the boy was carefully grabbed by the shoulder and pulled back causing him to fall back.

"why are you chasing him? Didn't he just beat you and another child up just now?" a quiet and menacing voice asked.

Deku slowly turned around and looked up at a slim, pale man with messy blue hair, cracked lips. Fresh new scars littered the man's neck as if he had just been scratching at them not too long ago. This man couldn't be any more than eleven years older than midoriya, but the boy was frozen in fear just by looking at the stranger.

The man must've caught on to his fear, cause me smiled at him and bent down to look at him face to face.

"I didn't introduce myself" he laughed "my name is Tomura Shigaraki"

The boy stared at the man with wide eyes and forced himself to speak up. "m-my name's I-Izuku Midoriya"

"well, Midoriya. I couldn't help but notice that you were being bullied by the other kid over there, is he always that mean?"

Izuku slowly nodded "its fine though, cause we're friends"

"friends don't do that to each other"

Izuku didn't have a response to that, he knows that he and Bakugo weren't the best of friends.

"but if you had a quirk, it would be the other way around and hed leave you alone. would you like a quirk Midoriya?"

Izuku hesitated before nodding quietly

"well, I can help with that. Just follow me"

As if on cue, a purple and black portal opened up behind the man as he reached out his hand.

Midoriya stared at the portal and the strange man before slowly taking his hand and following him through the portal.

___

Bakugo slowed down his running once he realized That the second pair of footsteps has disappeared. Immediately, he turned around only to be met with an empty park.

"Deku?"

Silence

Bakugo just shrugged it off as Deku giving up and waking back home.

It wasn't until he got back to his house when he realized that Deku didn't return home.

As soon as he entered his house, he was embraced in a bone-crushing hug.

"mom-"

"Oh, Katsuki! I'm so glad you're ok!" his mom's voice cracked.

"police are searching the bloodied scene, but they have yet to find a body or source of where the blood came from."

Katsuki looked over the living room TV to see the park he was just at surrounded by police tape. Visible blood was splattered around the ground where he last saw the green haired boy.

Bakugo glanced over to the right and saw Deku's mom standing next to the living room sofa

"where's Izuku?"

___

All notes will be here:

This is my actual first story with a plot and ideas put into it, so there are a LOT of plot holes and doesn't have a closed ending. No I will not fix anything, for once I finish a book I'm done with it and I use my mistakes as a way to learn so fixing everything wouldn't be as helpful. Your feed back is helpful and appreciated. Thank you and have a good day.

Publishing dates are in my bio

I'll explain how the quirk works and deku's outfit in the next update maybe

Tododeku will be later in the story