Of Flying Brooms and Roommates

Start from the beginning

They were now flying side to side, lightly pushing each other around.

"Quit the gay shit!" Blaise shouted from his seat.

Hermione rolled her eyes at that. "He's just too vile." she said to Luna.

Thankfully, the pair didn't seem to be bothered by him.

"Slytherin scores!"

The Slytherin's side all roared in chants of excitement, including Blaise.

Hermione gave a moan of annoyance, putting her binoculars down. "Ah, Ron, come on! You can do better!" She shouted.

Luna was wearing them wrong, so she saw the players even farther than they were. "Wow, why are they so far from us?" She asked naively.

The brunette gave a giggle and fixed them for her. "Here."

"Oh now I can see... Ginny, baby! Get the Quaffle!" She cheered for her girlfriend.

Hermione gave her a look at the word 'baby'.
She had noticed that, ever since Christmas, the two girls seemed more... United than they had been before.
Luna wasn't certainly used to calling everyone "Baby."

"Ginevra Weasley now in possession of the Quaffle- that was close! Good skills, girl!" Adrastea Sivan said, whistling. Ginny had just dodged a Bludger.

"Gotcha!" Harry exclaimed, the Golden Snitch firmly between his fingers.

"GRYFFINDOR WINS!" the commentator yelled.

The Gryffindor crowd boomed in cheering and applause, Luna and Hermione hugged happily.

"Told you, babe." Harry said to Draco, sticking his tongue out.

His boyfriend continued glaring at him.

"Yeah you just wait until next time." said The Slytherin.

"Yeah, keep dreaming." said Harry, teasingly. Then he flew closer to him.

Then, they kissed in mid air. The Crowd cheered louder, except some Slytherins, who booed.

Hermione, Luna and the two Weasleys all felt extremely proud of their friends for that gesture.

"Enough with this disgusting crap!" Blaise's voice boomed. "That should be banned!"

***

That night, at dinner, Harry still had some scarlet and gold confetti in his hair from the celebration in the Common Room. Luna had been invited, too. Draco had not attended, as he was the Captain of the losing team. He was supposed to speak to the Headmistress, anyway.

"I'm not forgiving you for this." The Slytherin said to Harry, although he didn't look angry at all.

"Burns, eh?" Harry said with a smirk. "Come on, I even gave you a kiss."

"I suppose that counted as a consolation prize." said Draco.

"You're just a sore loser, Malfoy." said Ron, giving Harry five.

"Hardly. Just joking here. You were all great out there." Draco admitted.

Ron was momentarily at a loss for words, it still felt weird that Malfoy could ever say such a thing.

"You did marvelously, Gin Gin!" Luna said, giving Ginny an Eskimo kiss and holding her hands.

"Thanks!" she responded with a giggle.

Ron, Hermione, Draco and Harry all looked at each other.

Hermione cleared her throat. "Zabini was so incredibly obnoxious, don't you think?" She said, shifting the attention to herself.