Part 5.

Father will you come with me for a sencet. He was trying to hide his the face that he was scared but felt when his voies cricket. Burse looked at is son. But the thought of him just have a sore truth. Are you feeling alright? The man asked his son. Yes father. I just wanted to speak with you. The boy said looking at the floor. About what. The man said walking to the door, where his son stroud. I-I w-wa-nt-ed to.. His face turned red. He started to cry. Damien are you alright?

A few moments later. Father? Yes. I’m sorry. I shouldn't have bothered you. Do you want to tell me something? Y-yes. But I can’t say it out loud without getting scared. Then here. The man grabbed a piece of paper and pen. And handed it to him. You don’t have to spek. Damien bit his bottom lip. You won’t get mad at me if I tell you? I don’t know what it is so how I’m I supposed to know? He grabbed the pen and told his father how he feels about his friend. Once his father had the paper in his hands he bit his bottom lip so hard that it started to bleed a little.

The man put his head over his mouth. He looked agner and shocht. He looked at his son. Damien got scared and started to get up and run but was caught his father and he hold him in his arms. Hoping to hold me forever. He felt like his son was fined his way in life. It almost made him cry. I love you no matter what. You can ask him out if you want just let me know if he says yes or no. When he heard “if he says yes” it made him go crazy. What if he didn’t feel the same. What if he says no and he didn’t want to stay friends? What if he didn’t want to be near me agina.

Calm down. He looked over and saw his father looking at him smiling, he felt better. How do I ask him out. He smiled at his son and told him. You just go up to him and tell him how you feel then ask him on a date. What if he says no? He won’t. You know he likes you so don’t think badly. O-ok. I will ask out Jonathan Kent. What did I just wake in on. Shut up! You didn’t hear anything. Oh really. I don’t think you want to say that a person that knows how you feel about Johnny boy. FATHER! His trying to blackmail me. Don’t listen to him he won’t do anything.

Ok just keep him here until I tell him how I feel. What I’m I supposed to do sleep in here? No I will ask him out today. You are? His father was surprised with his son answer. Yyes. I-I want to tell him now. He kinda left secared. How are you going to ask him? I go there and ask him. You are going to go all the way to his house? I do it all the time father. Let me go ask him on a date. I really want to ask. Please. You can go just be back at 10:00 P.M. Thank you so much! The dark knight smiled at the thought of his son have a lover. He watched his son run to his motorcycle. With a big smile.

He slowly stopped his motorcycles. He let out a loud sigh before standing up. He was scared but he knew he had to tell him today. I walked up to his tree by his window and climbed up. I saw John asleep in his bed. He looked so cute, my heart couldn't take it. It was bonding I couldn’t breathe. My eyes looked at his sleep face, my heart skipped a beat. I truly do love him. I leaned in and kissed his forehead. His eyes slowly opened. My eyes widend. I can’t believe he’s looking at me. John’s eyes grew wind once he saw Damien. “Y-you just kissed m-me”. “I can explain! I like you. And I came here to ask you out on a date”. “W-what?! You like me?” “Y-yes”. John grabbed Damien’s shirt and pulled him close. “I like you too. Just don’t tell my mom or dad”. “You kinda have to”. “What, no! What if I kissed you? I would like it”. “No if I kiss you will you not tell anyone. Even your dad”. “Would you do it?” “No.” “I love you but I will never let you keep me from telling my father”. “Fine but if I did kiss you, would you not tell my mom or dad?” “I won’t tell.”

He leaned in slowly making sure it was ok. His lips were soft, warm, and a little bit wet. Their first kiss was at less 3 minutes long. The two didn’t want to stop but they had to catch their breath. They breathed for a second and leaned back in. But this time they couldn’t let go of each other. Damien pulled John closer. Even though they were all ready touching. He held his hips to his, he kept his hand behind his lover's head rubbing his hair as if it could save his life. John grabbed Damien’s arm while pulling down, his lover on top of him while they kissed. They kissed as long as they could before they need to breathe again.

“Bye.” Said the boy with blue eyes. His boyfriend leaned in and kissed him one last time before he jumped out the window and ran to his raid. He left with a smile on his face. He felt happy. He walked out of the bat cave hoping not to be caught because it was 11:30 P.M But he was caught and was grounded. He told his father what happened, Almost everything. He didn’t say anything about the kiss. He wanted to make his father think that he won’t do those type of things. (Sorry for making this one a little too much. But I like it.)

1048 words.