Police officers soon came in and escorted the nurse out not even asking questions and I let them go before taking a seat.

"I want that bitch name she came in here being highly unprofessional" Janet said making me look at her

I never heard her cuss before but then again I haven't been in the same room as her that many times.

An officer walked in and begin asking questions and I knew Lani was annoyed. I didn't know what was going minus the nurse coming in here being disrespectful.

She asked the officers to leave and then she got in bed.

I don't know what happened and how she ended up in the hospital. I went to help her I think it was rape but I ain't wanna talk about it.

I was laying in bed with her. I had work that I needed to get done but my girl needed me so that's where I'm at right now.

Every now and again she'll let a few tears fall but she was doing good. Maybe because she had a lot of people here and all we were doing was making her laugh.

After she signed her discharged papers we were headed out. Her and her ugly dog were staying at my house.

We took a bubble bath just to relax both of our minds. "Do you look at me differently"

"No baby I still want to be with you and have a family and get married" I answer

"You want to marry me" Lani is so innocent and I sad that she actually has to go through this but at least she's not alone

"Of course I want us to be together for ever and ever" which was true

She's the best girlfriend I've ever had. She treats me with respect and she isn't here for the money or the fame. We haven't even came out to the world that she's my girlfriend. She hasn't been to one event and she don't be around me to get with celebrities.

"I want to marry you too but I never brought it up because I ain't want you to think I was weird or something" Lani say

"Plus you do hair and cook, why would I let you go" I say making her laugh

"I love you" Lani say

"I love you too" I kiss her

***

After we were done getting all cleaned we just cuddled and watch tv.

"Baby" Lani wakes me up

"Yes pooh" I say with my eyes closed

"Let's go get married" Lani say

"What" I ask

"Let's go to a courthouse first thing in the morning" Lani say

"Fuck it let's do it" I say

"Really you love me" Lani let tears fall making me kiss her

Hopefully we don't regret this. I mean we just told each other we love you for the first time. I know Lani is in a rough spot in her life and I'm willing to do whatever to help with it.

***

We ended up fucking all night which felt good. Lani was just talking she just wanted to see my reaction.

"Uh go make me breakfast" Lani slap my butt

"Uh no ma'am you go make my breakfast" I say

We begin wrestling until my phone begin ringing. It was a FaceTime from Shayla. She did tell me she was going to show me some paperwork so I didn't think twice before answering. Her pussy was in the camera. "What the fuck"