Chapter 7

Well for those who do not remember the caste..

Aayesha: The victim
Aamir: Her husband
Yasmin: Mother in law
Iqbal: Father in law

It was 13th of November ..

Aamir leaves for work .. Aayesha is in the kitchen ..Iqbal walks in ..

Aayesha shivers .. Iqbal comes near to her and bends down the upto the sink to spit ..
He runs down his hands on Aayesha's back .. Aayesha freezes .. She wants to scream loudly .. but she realizes that no one will believe her instead Yasmin will scold her.. So she just keeps mumm..

Iqbal carresses her ass and smiles ...
Meanwhile Yasmin enters ..

Iqbal takes off his hand from Aayesha's butt and walks out of the kitchen.. Aayesha sees Yasmin and gulps her tears in ...

....

17th Nov.

As usual Aamir leaves and Aayesha is cleaning the dining table .. As she bends down her cleavage is shown.. Iqbal sits exactly in front of her so he can enjoy the scene.. He watches Aayesha ..
She had no idea that his hungry lusty eyes were watching her ... when she finishes her work ... she sees him and his wet pants ...... she runs into her room ..

At night..
Whole family is sitting and watching the movie..when a sex scene comes and Yasmin walks away .. Aayesha also wants to get up but Iqbal tells her to sit ..
Iqbal: Aayesha .. Sit sit .. All this is normal

Aayesha hesitates but still sits..
Iqbal watches her and smiles ...
Aayesha feels uncomfortable .. the sex scene ends ..

Aayesha sighs .. and walks into her room ..
After a while .. Aamir also walks in ..

Aayesha: Aamir .. please tell your dad .. i feel very uncomfortable .. he does certain actions to me .. and I cannot tolerate all this..

Aamir: Relax dear .. he is just your dad ..
Aayesha rolls her eyes ..

Aayesha: Are you even listening to me ...

Aamir: yes dear...

Aayesha : What
Aamir runs his lips on Ayesha's neck and tries to reach her cleave

Aayesha: No I am not in the mood

Aamir: Should I set your mood ..

Aayesha: I am tired ..

Aamir: Ok .. ( turns around)

Aayesha turns him over convinces and then they have sex ..

...............................

Hi lovelies ..

Vote Comment and share it to your friends so that they also remain alert ..

Based on a true story..