Bela rushed to Airport. But..

At airport...
Bela wasn't allowed to go inside Airport without the pass.
Bela went inside the airport breaking all the paths of police officers. And started screaming...MAHIR JII. MAHIR JIII... MAHIR JIII...
Then an announcement occured-THE FLIGHT FOR MUMBAI IS ABOUT TO LEAVE IN 2 MINUTES.
Bela rushed to the place where the plane was standing. All the police officers were rushing behind her.
Bela rapidly enter the plane. She was screaming MAHIR JI. MAHIR JI. MAHIR JI. But she didn't get any answer of her scream. She thought she has losted Mahir forever. Police officers took Bela away from the plane and the plane took off.
Police officer-"R U MAD? WHO R YOU? WHY WERE YOU SCREAMING IN THE PLANE? WHOM R U SEARCHING? "
Bela-"MAM I AIN'T ANY TERRORIST OR SOMETHING. TRUST ME. I'LL GIVE YOU MY IDENTITY AFTERWARDS FIRSTLY I WANNA SEARCH MY MAHIR JI. MAM PLEASE PLEASE MAM HELP ME. "
She begged of her and she agreed to help her.
She went to announce Mahir's name in mike. But no one came to her. Bela thought Mahir left him forever. Bela tried out to call Mahir but it was swtiched off.
Bela went out of airport. Their friends were waiting outside. They gave Bela's identity to police officer and they let Bela go.
As bela was about to go a familiar voice struck her ears.
She turned around.