A Super Saiyan?! Connor's True Power Awakened and a Surprising Truth Revealed!

Connor's Story:
My name is Son Connor. My hero name is Son. I'm supernatural strength, but, for some reason, considered quirkless. I can also shoot blasts of energy from my hands, fly, and transmit instantly from one place to another.

I was adopted at the age of 7 by Inko Midoriya, who had two twin children in which I became friends with quickly. The boy is named Izuku, who's nickname was Deku, and the girl is Izuki. We're really close and, if I'm being honest right now, I've developed feelings for Izuki.

The three of us go to UA High and are in Class 1-A. I'm eventually became friends with everyone in the class, even with Bakugo (more or less). Apart from Bakugo and Todoroki, all of us have our provisional licenses.

Deku already told me that he got his quirk from All Might and I've kept it a secret since then. Izuki's quirk allows her to control the winds.

Recently, for some reason, I felt like something within me wants to get out. And then one day...
________________________________

Heights Alliance
Connor's POV

???: Unleash your Super Saiyan power.

That was the last thing I heard before ending my meditation.

Connor: Super... Saiyan?

Just then, All Might entered my room.

All Might: Hey Connor. How's the meditating?

Connor: Uh, it was good, but at the end, I heard a voice say something to me.

All Might: What did it say?

Connor: It said "Unleash your Super Saiyan power."

When I said that, he looked shocked, which doesn't usually happen.

Connor: All Might? Are you ok?

All Might: I think I should tell you something, as well as everyone else.

What is he talking about?

Later...

Everyone was gathered in the courtyard in confusion on why they were called there. All Might step in front of the crowd and called me to come up. I did as he said.

All Might: I need you to think about the most important thing in your life and what you would do for it.

What? Confused, I closed my eyes and did so. I thought about Izuki, a girl who's always been there for me and who I've always been there for. I would do anything for her, for she, Izuki Midoriya, is the love of my life.

When I opened my eyes, every person in the courtyard, staff and students alike, look at me in shock. Crap! Did I say that out loud?!

Izuki: C-Connor? Is that you?

What? Why would Izuki say that? I've been standing here the whole time. All Might took a picture and showed it to me. What I saw left me in awe:

Is that what I look like right now?!

All Might: Connor, you are not entirely human. You are also part Saiyan, and this is your Super Saiyan form.

Connor: I'm a... Super Saiyan?!

3... 2... 1...

Connor: I have no idea on what it is exactly, but, THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!

Everyone was giving me blank stares.

Iida: All Might, what exactly is a Saiyan?

All Might: All in good time, Mr. Iida. For now, Connor, try to release the form.

I was able to do so with ease. Even now, I still remember the sensation of being a Super Saiyan.

Some time later...
In the middle of the woods

I decided to train my newfound power without causing any damage to public property. Based on what happened earlier, I learned that the Super Saiyan transformation is ties to my emotions.

Connor: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

I went into my Super Saiyan form. Then, I started to train.

About an hour later...
Heights Alliance

I just got back from the woods to have lunch with the others. When I entered my room, I saw the last person I expected to see sitting on my bed.

Connor: Izuki. Wh-what are you doing here?

Izuki: (blushes) I asked Mr. Aizawa to, uh, (softly) move in with you.

Connor: (blushes) What?! I'm not complaining, but why?!

She was looking at the floor to cover her blushing.

Izuki: Uh, b-because I... I...

I sat down next to her and put one arm around her.

Connor: Izuki, I'm your best friend. You can tell me anything.

Izuki: A-are you sure?

Connor: I absolutely mean it.

Izuki: Okay. (takes a deep breath) The reason why I wanted to move in with you is because... I love you, Connor.

I started to blush like crazy. I looked at her to see that she was too.

Connor: Do you know what my response to that is?

Izuki: Wha-

I kissed her on the lips, cutting her off. She was stiff at first, but she eventually sank into it.

Connor: I love you too, Izuki.

And that was the amazing first day of my Dragon Ball story.

________________________________

Dragon Ball: Hero World
________________________________

*Play Blizzard*

________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey there guys! This is Pats172424 here. I finally started on a new book! Sorry of it's too short or whatever, but I'll try to pick things up in the next chapter: "A Portal to Another World! Connor Meets His Father: Goku!" See you all then!