"IS WATER WET?"
*eyes go wide and gapes* I- um m-maybe? I dont know- SEUNGMIN HASN'T TAUGHT ME THAT YET!

"Thoughts on the Minho situation?"
Its confusing..

Jeongin

ImOnAChangLix: "When are you going to find a mate?!?"
Um....not sure? I dont think Dad- I mean Woojin is ready for me to date yet- not that I think I'm not ready! I'd be amazing- yeah

ImOnAChangLix: "WHY ARE YOU SOO CUTE!!"
*smiles shyly and shrugs*

ERROR-Ann:"HOW ARE YOY SO ADORable?"
I..dont know? *smiles shyly*

"Does Woojin scare you when he gets mad sometimes?"
Yes! All the time! But Channie hyung always gives me cuddles to cheer me up!

"Why you swear bruh? STAHP."
IM 17! I CAN SWEAR! YOU'RE NOT MY DAD!
Woojin: But I am-
IN:*squeaks and runs off to hide behind chan*

"Are you aware you have a fan base?"
A fanbase? LIKE WHAT IDOLS HAVE? OMG!

"What do you think about Jisung?"
A-ah..J-Jisung hyung? *blushes and plays with my fingers* Ilikehim...but Idontthinkhelikesme...*pouts*

"Are you close with Seungmin since hes dating Hyunjin?"
Yes! I'm probably closer to Minnie then I am to Hyunjin- He's a meanie.

"Are you a single pringle or have an interest in someone?"
Im...interested in someone..

"Who is the best out of the group?"
FELIX HYUNG! He let's me do whatever I want- uh oh- Channie hyung is crying- HYUNGGGGGG *runs after him*

Felix

ImOnAChangLix: "Do you like when Jeongin curses at you and you get blamed? Btw love your fortnite dance ^_^"
FUCKING HELL!! Woojin always trying to come at me like I'm the only person that swears around the boy. He hears Chan yelling curse all the time when him and Wooj- oh shit Woojin's coming- *fortnite dances my ass out*
Woojin: YONGBOK!! COME BACK HERE!.

ERROR-Ann: "Is water wet?
uh duh- of course its wet! Are you dumb!?

"Fortnite or Changbin?"
Shit- THATS A HARD FUCKING QUESTION! Binnie is glaring at me- *sweats* Changbin!
*whispers* fortnite tho-

"Does Chan and Woojin get annoying?"
FUCK YES! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH OF CHANS SCREAMING I HAVE TO LISTEN TOO?????
Wait wait wait don't kill me! Hyunggggggg!! *runs away from Chan who starts chasing him with a knife*

"Current thoughts and feelings about Jisung and Seungmin?"
Um hurt and betrayed! I'm there best friend! How dare they hide stuff from me! I never hide anything! *pouts*

"What do you love the most?"
CHEESE STICKS!

"Do you believe in ghost?"
Yes- and I'm terrified...HAVENT YOU SEEN PARANORMAL ACTIVITY?!

Changbin

ImOnAChangLix: "When are we going to be a scene where you and Felix together alone?"
*rubs the back of my neck*Um soon? Hopefully *glares at Rubber Ducky*
RD:*squeaks and gets writing*

"You Can See Me?" // MINSUNG 《Completed》जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें