"What's your opinion on what's currently happening with Minho being sucked away?"
*taps my chin in thought* This I've been thinking about a lot...I thin knit has something to do with how happy he is...like hes no longer mad at being in the house? But that's just a guess...gotta talk to mom.

Chan

ImOnAChangLix: "Were you scared to fall in love again after Minho's death?"
Well...I wouldn't say I was in love yet I had liked him a lot but I was definitely scared to have feeling for someone else...but woojinnie helped me!

ERROR-Ann: " IS THIS CHANS KITCHEN?!"
YES!!! WElComE To CHaN's KItCheNNN!

"So, you and Woojin are together, what's your fav memory of you and him?"
Fav memory? Um *purses lips in thought* I think it would be when he first asked me to be his boyfriend. He wrote me a song and played on his guitar- it was so sweet. I cried and he cried- we just cuddled the rest of the night- *blushes lightly*

"If Minho had a second chance at life would you still be with Woojin or go back to Minho?"
I'd stay with Woojin! I could never just leave him after everything...he has my heart completely..

"Why do you never sleep bruh?"
Cause..... I CAN'T SLEEP!

"Does Changlix get annoying?"
Surprisingly not really- I'm used to Felix being annoying already but Changbin surprisingly gets him to calm his hyper active ass down-

Woojin

ImOnAChangLix: "Did you like Chan When he liked Minho back then?"
*clears throat a bit looking away* Ah...yeah I did.

ERROR-Ann:"What's the most annoying thing Chan has done?"
*sighs* Probably his habit of not getting out of bed when everyone knows damn well hes not alseep!

"Why are you such a mum? I love it😂"
Mum? I'd like to think I'm the dad- but hey these kids need some sort of discipline.

"Do you consider Jeongin like a son?"
Yes- that's my precious baby boy- *clutches heart*

"Would you ever let Jeongin date someone? Or is he still 'too young'?"
*gasps* My baby!? Dating!? Who- where! He cant get his heart broken this young!

"iS WaTEr wEt?"
What? Of course not!

"What do you currently think of Jisung and Seungmin?"
Well..I'm just as confused as everyone else. But I've read about mediums before so if this is true that they see ghost it's seriously amazing!

Hyunjin

ImOnAChangLix: "How come you amd seungmin are soooo cute together??? I'm so jealous~~"
*smirks* Aren't we~ ha! It's just how it is no one is cuter then Seungie~

ERROR-Ann: "When did you start liking Seungmin?"
*blushes rubbing the back of my neck* Well there was this time back before I finished 8th grade and he ran into me- I swear he looked like an angel-

"What do you think of him keeping such a big secret?"
Truthfully it does hurt a bit but at the same time i feel like i would hide something like that to..its kinda scary no? *shrugs*