"Sorry doctor. Maturity and Meenakshi have no connection. Even a 3 year old kid show more maturity than this girl. "Abhi chuckled along with others.

Meenakshi wanted to kick him out.

"Ok lets come to the point. Can we fix surgery date on next week?" Doctor asked after a few minutes.

Meenakshi and Dadu looked at each other.
"Why are you not talking? We need to do a lot of tests before the surgery and you have to stay here till that. It's already late. We have to make it fast now." Doctor said.

"Doctor. Money is not ready yet." Dadu said and doctor looked at him in surprise.
"Money have already paid and that's why I am talking about the surgery date." Doctor's words made them wonder.

Abhi slowly moved to a side.
"What are you talking doctor? Money paid ah?" Dadu asked.
"Yes.. Aren't you the person who paid the amount?"Doctor asked making them shocked.

"We haven't..how can we arrange such a big amount within this time?" Meenakshi asked.

"Wait..Let me check once again." Doctor took the bill from the nurse and observed it carefully.
"Yes..I am right. Complete bill has been settled."Doctor declared.
"Can I know who paid the amount?" Meenakshi asked confusingly.
"We haven't see the person. May be the staffs in counter saw him. The time printed in the bill is 6:35 am today." Nurse said.

Meenakshi started thinking. Abhiram was playing with Malu as if he is not existing in this world.

"Ok..I am going now. Pls discuss and let me know when we can fix the date for the surgery.  It's better we do it asap." Doctor said and left along with the nurse.

"I am not getting anything. Who would have paid for the surgery?"Dadu asked and Meenakshi thought for a moment. Then she looked at Abhi who was pretending to be not hearing their conversation. She moved towards him and grabbed his hand.

"What? I am not.." he stood up looking at her shocked.
She dragged him outside and started running downstairs.
"Meenu..where are we going?" He asked confusingly.
"Dont shout..come with me.." she said while continue running.

She stopped infront of the payment counter.
"What we are going to do here?"he asked.
"I need to find the one who paid our bills."she said determinantly.
"For what? To return the money back ah? Do you have enough money for that?"he asked teasing.
"May be not. But atleast he deserve a thanks from me. And why should some stranger spend such a big amount for us? Dont you feel suspicious?"she asked.

"Arey you are over thinking. There are a lot of rich people in this state who are interested in charities. May be someone like them did this."he tried to convince her.

"I need to know who is that someone who is so much interested in my family"she declared.
"God..."he said.
"What??"
"Didn't I say you if you pray to God sincerely he will forward his helping hand to us? Exactly this is wht I said."he said and she gave a disbelief face.

"Madam, wht do you want?"the staff in the counter asked her.
"Can I know who paid the surgery bill for my sister?" She said
"Ok give me the details of the patient..." Staff asked.

She told necessary information and the staff asked her to wait. They were searching while Abhiram was biting his nails in tension.

"Sorry madam..it was cash payment. We cant remember the person who paid the amount. A lot of people are coming here for payment and it's difficult to remember a single face." The staff said disappointing Meenakshi.

"Hahaha..didnt I say you?" Abhi relaxed.

"Are you sure?" Meenakshi asked again.
"I am very much sure." He said
"I didn't ask you.."she said.
"Yes madam..if it was card payment or something else we could have find the source. But here.. Wait...they have paid some extra amount too..."staff said
"For what?"
"May be for medicines and other expenses after the surgery."

"Ok thank you."Meenakshi left the counter in disappointment.

"What would we do now?" She asked.
"Come let's meet the doctor and do necessary arrangements for the surgery."he said and she nodded.

"You go..I will come soon." He said and she left.

He went to the telephone booth and dialled a number.
"Hello..."he heard response from the other end.
"Thank you man. You are my angel. I love you Daksh." He said.
"Is she ok now?" Daksh asked.
"Yes...poor girl.. trying to find the source...hahaha." he laughed.
"Why can't you let her know man?" Daksh asked.
"No..she shouldn't know.. atleast not now. For her I am a normal man. Let it be like that only."he replied.
"Ok. As you wishes. Anyway you are happy. That's all I need. "Daksh said.
"Yes I am damn happy today. Few months ago I was a rich man. But my money couldn't do anything. It was just a paper piece. But today I could wipe the tears of a family with that money. Now it got a value." Abhi said.
"You are right Abhi.."Daksh said happily.
"Ok lets speak later. I have a lot of job here. "Abhiram said.
"Ok take care. " Daksh ended the call.

Abhi felt extremely happy. He slowly realized his life getting a meaning. May be for this god didn't allow him to die so easily. He recalled how Meenakshi used to say every life have a purpose on this earth. We can't leave without doing our part. Now he can understand wht his life is meant for. Through her... through the person who saved his life from death.

__________________________
A few words about Meenakshi:

Coming to the character formation, Mr.Bean is the inspiration for me to design such a character. I am a big fan of Mr.Bean. A person who proved that we don't need a company to enjoy. Someone who don't care about anything happening in the world. A character who enjoys being alone. That's Mr.Bean for us. When I think about him deeply, the question do Mr.Bean have a story to tell to the world? I stucked there. And from that question Meenakshi is formed. Even the basic idea is same, I made Meenakshi entirely different. Meenakshi can't stop talking unlike our Mr.Bean. And she have a family and a past. Secondly, the heroine character Haasini from Tamil movie Santhosh Subramaniam (I know it's original is Telugu, but I didnt see the Telugu version). It's one of the character who touched my heart. I must say Genelia had made it perfect. It was such a character which can be entirely spoiled even due to a small fault from the actress. She did it brilliantly. I was never her fan before. There are traces of Haasini in our Meenakshi.

Meenakshi is crazy, do everything without thinking about the consequences. She can't shut her mouth. She have a good heart too. She dont care wht people tells about her or wht must be her image in others mind. She is a person who is living for her. Not to impress the world. We all want to live such a life. But most of us don't have that courage and it's not our mistake. We are living in a society and we must be aware about it. But our Meenakshi is not. She can do anything she wants. She is just M.E.E.N.A.K.S.H.I. A girl who completely differs from other people. She is always happy within her zone. She always disturb others and intrude into their life. People are scared to deal with her. Because she is unpredictable. And she enjoys that freedom mostly.

I want to be like Meenakshi. But I can't..but I enjoy writing for her. She is one of the most challenging character I have ever written. A small fault can completely destroy the character. I hope I am ok till now. And the most challenging chapter was the one where she is kissing Abhi publicly. I scared whether my readers misunderstand her or bash me. But you guys are amazing. Thank you so much.

With lots of love,
:) Teju