3

Song Aemin POV

(Saturday)

"Get away from me!" She screeched. The boy didn't stop, he continued rubbing her thigh - inching closer and closer to her private. He reeked of alcohol but what could she do? He was 4 times stronger than her, just by strength itself. She pushed him off and ran towards the bathroom to hide. Wasn't the best idea but she needed a place to cool down.

She hid her sobs and looked into the mirror. She stared into her reflection. A whore in her eyes; A strong, timid girl in others. She was blinded by her insecurities.

The door slammed open and the boy smirked hungrily at her. Eyes full of lust. He had his needs and she was his victim. No escape. Windows were locked, doors were shut. Nothing except one direction, towards him. She gulped and figured that fate had already chosen.

She walked forward with slight hesitation and tried to dodge him but to no avail, she was captured. Captured in her own cage. She looked at the mirror once more and brushed her bangs away. Her eyes were nothing but fear.

"Forgive me."

I screamed and sat up. I hugged my knees and rocked myself back and forth. I hummed to Seungmin's melody but my mind was still corrupted with those dirty scenes. I choked up and my toes curled unpleasantly. This is how I start my morning - by crying. I flipped my phone and realised that it was Saturday. A notification bar popped up and I pressed onto it.

9:18
Saturday, 10 September

3 braincells left🐿️ (6)
seungmin told me you ran home without an umbrella.
r u ok?
sungmin is dead tho
AHAHAHHA SEUNGMIN* IMAGINE SAMSUNG BUT SAMSUNG
oh wait
. . .

Hwang👑 (6)
yah
yah
yoh
come to seungmin house
urgent
he died

doubleminnie💛 (1)
im dead please come with your soup

jeongout (3)
theres a death ceremony at seungmin.
felix is dead too.
well he is dead to me anyway

I chuckled and marked everyone as read. I decided to be natural and wear nothing but comfy clothes.

I stripped myself and turned on a playlist of songs I made. I quickly felt at ease. My muscles relaxed as it came in contact with the warm waters. The washroom used to be my hideaway from many crisis moments. I carefully  washed my hair evenly. I stepped out the washroom with a towel wrapped around my hair and chest. I stared onto the reflection. I sighed and taped a notepad onto the mirror.

"A weak and fragile girl who can't let go of the past."

It was my daily self assessment. A small part of the mirror was the part where I post notepads. These notepads are about my personal opinions about myself. It has been over a year since I wrote these.

I quickly put on my outfit and stared at myself in the mirror. I shrugged it off and pinched my cheeks, nose and waist. Plastic. Fake. Man-made. I faked a smile and tried my hardest not to cry. I put on lip balm to moisten my lips and put on my glasses.