Prologue

First Meeting

Your POVs
        I was in my house. Well... I live alone. If you don't know much about me, I have the ability to read minds. However, I lost my family and friends for it. My mom even told me that she shouldn't have given birth to me. "Maybe I should go outside for a while...", I said to myself. I went out, locked the door and walked to the park. By the time I got there, I sat on a near by bench and sighed. Alone again, like always. I heard some footsteps coming towards me.

        "Hi, what's your name?", a girl voice asked. I looked up and saw a girl in pink features. She looks kind, but I didn't repond to her question. "What's wrong? Not much of a talker?", she asked in concern.

        "No... M-My name is... Y/n.", I said slowly in a timid voice.

        "Y/n? That's a nice name. My name is Yaya!", she introduced herself, "Um... Wanna come? I'm hanging out with my friends.".

        "Erm... I-I dunno...", I replied as I looked at her, "Maybe they won't like me...".

        "Are you kidding? Of course they will!", she said with glee then took me by the hand, "Come on!". She ran off with me running with her.

*****

        We stopped by a somewhat cocoa shop. I still refuse to talk to anybody else. "I'll be right back.", Yaya said before running to get her friends. I stood still while looking up to a tree. There was a baby bird with his mother.

        "So cute...", I muttered as I admired the fowls.

        "Y/n! I'm back!", Yaya called. I turned around and saw her with her four friends. "Y/n, these are my friends.", she said as she pointed to them one by one, "This is Ying, Fang, Gopal and of course, Boboiboy.". When she pointed at the boy with orange features, he looks nice. Though, I don't have the guts to tell them all what happened to me in the past.

        "Hi Y/n! You seem really new here!", Ying greeted as she ran up to me very fast. I looked at her puzzled as I constantly read her mind.

        "Why did you kick the cat while going here?", I asked as she flinched at what I said. The others were confused too.

        "Uh... Sorry guys. I had a rush to come here.", she apologized as she scratched her head then turned to me, "How did you know about that?". My eyes widen as I realized what I said and did.

        "S-Sorry...", I apologized, "I can read minds. I should've said it to myself...".

        "Dey! Don't apologize! That's great!", Gopal exclaimed happily, "I didn't know you can read people's minds!". Wait... They're not mad at me... I looked at them one by one. Each have different thoughts I could see and hear. When I got to Boboiboy's thoughts, I saw him... No, I saw seven of him. They were laughing and talking. None of them have orange like him. I thought they were just his brothers or something...

        "Who are they?", I asked aloud, making them all confused.

        "Um... Who are you talking about?", Fang asked confused, "We're the only ones here.".

        "I mean who are those seven boys in his thoughts.", I claimed as I pointed at Boboiboy, who flinched at what I said.

        "Oh... Them. They're my other me's.", he explained, "I mean... My other selves. They may be different. But they're still me.". I nodded in understanding. I guess this boy has some "friends" himself. I looked back at the girls. I almost trip when I saw Yaya hovering. I looked at her and viewed her thoughts.

        "You have the ability to control gravity?", I asked as I looked at her. She gasped as she smiled at me.

        "Yes I do! I mean... We're superheroes Y/n. We have extraordinary powers.", she replied, "Ying can run very fast and manipulate time, Fang has shadow powers, Gopal can change objects into food and Boboiboy has seven elemental powers.". Seven elemental powers? That explains why there were seven boys. The red one must be a fire element since the normal one wears orange.

        "Y/n? Are you okay?", asked Ying, "You seem to be thinking so hard and a bit... Emotionless.".

        "No. I'm fine.", I replied as I snapped out of my thoughts, "I should be going now.". I was about to walk away when...

        "Eh? Why leave so soon? We only met.", I heard Boboiboy said as I turned around facing them. I look closely at his thoughts.

        "Don't worry. I'll be okay. Don't be so worry-some.", I stated as I went off back home.

Boboiboy's POVs
        I watched as Y/n left us. "Sheesh, she is so emotionless. It doesn't look like she feels bad for leaving.", said Ying, now that Y/n's gone.

        "Maybe she has gone through so much. It's all in her and not us.", I explained, "Besides, I know we'll see her again.". I went back home, still thinking about Y/n. As I got in my room, I flopped on the bed as I thought about Y/n's ability. Her ability to see anyone's mind. Weird... She must be psychic...