Chapter 1

Your Pov

You know, everyone loves the bad boy. Except me. I dont know WHY every girl goes after Keefe Sencen! I mean, he is SOOOOO freaking hot. But thats not the point! Its whats on the inside that counts......right?

I was walking down the Hallway in the morning at Foxfire when i heard a bunch of girls giggling behind me.

"Oh my gnome, Keefe is so hawt. Why cant he notice me?"

"Ya! The only girls he hangs out with are Sophie Foster and Biana Vacker."

"Ughhhhhh Whyyyyy!?"

I chuckled to myself, coming to a stop at my locker. I licked the DNA panel and smiled. What was that? It tasted sweet, yet bitter.... (A/N what do you guys think it is? Its a human food!) Oh well. My locker opened with a pop and i grabbed my books, smiling to myself. I walked down the hallway to my first class, because the bell had just rung. All the other prodigies in my class came in along with me and i sat down next to my best friend Laurie.

His dark brown hair was in its usual curly state, his bright blue eyes shining. "Y/N! Oh my goodness you missed it!" He babbled happily as i opened my Elementalism textbook.

"What happened?" I asked, glad to be in my friends company. He seemed to be in a good mood, and that could mean only one thing.

"Marella talked to me! She invited me to sit next to her during lunch today! Im soooo nervous so i was wondering if you could come too?"

I smiled at him. "Of course! What are best friends for?"

He hugged me as the teacher started the lesson. I successfully bottled my thunderstorm without a crack. Or so i had thought. The bottle splintered into a million pieces in my hands, shredding my skin. I sucked in a breath through clenched teeth as the teacher came over to me. He looked at my hands and sent me straight to the Healing Center. Wonderful.

I walked down the hallway, staring at my bleeeding hands when i found myself in front of the small wing. I knocked on the little glass door and Elwin, the healing...person, opened the door.

"Oh! Oh my goodness! Lets get you all fixed up shall we?" He asked, opening the door wider to let me in and pointed to one of the beds. I sat down on it, still staring at my glass covered hands. Before i knew it, Elwin had fixed up my hands.

"You're perfect to go to class now!" he smiled, throwing his hands in the air as if saying 'finally!'. I didnt stand.

"Is it ok if I wait until class is over? Its almost done..." i asked sheepishly. He nodddd, walking into his office. What a relief! I got out my drawing book from my satchel and started drawing an alicorn. The baby was supposedly supposed to be born soon, and I couldnt wait! Suddenly the door creaked open to show a tall, blonde haired boy. He looked straight at me, his ice blue eyes boring into my soul.

"H-hey, do you need something?" I asked. Who WAS this guy? He was absolutely HANDSOME!

"Oh yeah, is Elwin here?" He asked, shutting the door behind him. I noticed him wince a little as he took a step forward. I pointed to the door of the little office and he nodded, entering the healers office without invitation. I sat there drawing and then looked up when the boy and Elwin came out. The flasher didnt look too happy.

"How many times are you going to end up in here?! You might as well beat Sophies record by now."

The blonde boy smirked and my heart fluttered. "Foster might find some gulons in her locker later today then!"

Elwin sighed, rolling his eyes. But then he smiled. "Alright sit there until class is over," he said, pointing to a cot a little ways from mine. "The head straight to your next class."

I smiled, finishing my drawing my a loud flick of my pencil. The two looked over at me and i blushed, trying to hide behind my sketchbook as Elwin left. I heard the boy sit on his bed, the springs squealing, and then suddenly he got off. It was quiet. TOO quiet. I looked over and saw him standing next to me, looking over my shoulder at my drawing. He seemed to be thinking.

"Im impressed. Have you met thd alicorns for real?" He asked me. I smiled sadly. "No, I havent. This is what I have heard about them though." I said, pointing to the mane and wings. He gave me a cheeky grin. "Cool, whats your name?"

I closed my drawing book, holding it close to my chest. "Y/N. Y/N L/N." I replied. The boy smirked at md, his blue eyes shining and his blonde, messy hair standing up in places. He leaned to me and whispered, a hint of flirtatiousness about him.

"Im Keefe, Keefe Sencen."