Epilogue

Okay, so I know the whole point of this book was a marriage, and I didn't even write one (silly me!) so I wrote this for you guys, just so I could make the story finally perfect.

Hope you enjoy! 

Remember to fan, comment, and vote!

Please tell me what you think of this scene! I've never written a marriage scene before and I wanna know if it works?
THANKS GUYS! <3333

 Pic on the right is Taylor's wedding dress! ---------->

Epilogue

“Taylor wake up! Today’s the big day and we can’t have you sleeping in!”

Groggily, Taylor pushed back the covers over her head to see Leo’s sister, Andrea, sitting on the bed, smiling brightly down at her. On her left, was Natasha, who stood there with her hands clasped tightly in front of her, a smile lighting up her face as well.

Although, Taylor was incredibly tired, she was just as excited, if not more, for today. Today was what this whole adventure was about.

That was all Taylor could think about, as the two rushed her into the bathroom, drawing a bath filled with scented lavender soap, little ice bath crystals, and rose petals while she brushed her teeth. Amusement coated her face, as she stared at the two busy bodies, hastily trying to perfect everything.

“Okay, you’ll take a bath, and then come out for the makeup and hair. You’re robe is up there on the rack, and all the soaps and salts are in this cabinet if you need any more. Now relax, and leave the rest to us,” Natasha beamed, while Andrea nodded enthusiastically. They made their quick exit, leaving Taylor to collect her thoughts in the incredibly scented bathroom.

Removing her pajamas, Taylor sank into the tub slowly, watching the water part around her and surround her again as she submerged herself further. Taking a deep breath, Taylor’s mind swirled around the chaos coming from outside. Even with the sturdy walls, she could hear every note, every command that Mrs. Knight, Andrea, and Natasha shouted around. Once again, exhaling air, Taylor closed her eyes and willed herself to enjoy this while she could, because she knew this was only going to get much more chaotic.

**************

‘Mr. and Mrs. Leo Knight,’ Taylor thought, smiling at how perfect it sounded in her mind.

Her thoughts were brought back when a sharp tug at her eyebrows caused her to yelp in surprise. The makeup artist smiled apologetically, before continuing. All morning, she’d been poked, prodded, turned, stabbed, and tugged at.

“God, if getting married was this cruel, I wouldn’t have done it,” she grumbled as the hairstylist finished up her hair. A mirth of laughter came from her two best friends, who looked quite amused with her punishment.

“Hey, you asked for it,” Andrea chimed, while studying Taylor’s hair from the back in the mirror.

“Yeah, someone needed to tame that unruly hair!” Natasha smirked, causing Taylor to pout and cross her arms.

“My hair is not that unruly,” she murmured half-heartedly, only to receive a chuckle from both of them.

“Hey, stop laughing guys! It’s not that fu-oh!” Taylor’s breath stuck in her throat, as the hairstylist spun her around to face the mirror. Her chocolate locks were curled to perfection, trailing down her back in flawless waves. Her front pieces of hair were pinned up to the sides with glittery diamond barrettes. Her bangs hung beautifully, framing her face. Glitter was gently sprinkled over her locks, shining brightly against her hair’s dark contour.