Who the hell is SHE

It was around four in the morning, when I heard the door open, I didn't pay much to it though, because it always cracks so I assumed it was the wind or Tessa, something like that. I went back to sleep without a problem going more closely to Tessa as I pass out.

——— two hours later———

I woke up to whispering around the room tessa wasn't in my arms anymore so I just sat there trying to listen in on the conversation

"What is this in my bed guys?!" The unfamiliar voice said in a whisper yell.

"A girls, Thomason." Harry said in a sarcastic smart ass tone "no fucking shit Harry. I mean WHO is this girl?" The unfamiliar voice said again.

"Her name is (y/n) and she my best friend. I've know her since the summer of eighth grade to high school. She's basically family Tom. I mean well shit I'm pretty sure mum loves her more than us she got a Xbox for Christmas a fucking Xbox man. Like come on all I got was A couple pairs of jumpers and Beats headphones." I heard Paddy say and I laughed on accident forgetting my situation.

"Are you awake (y/n)?" Sam asked "yah" you said sitting up looking at all of them. You then saw Tessa sitting on Spiderman's lap. Your eyes got wide and you just stared at the man. " is she ok?" He asked looking at Sam, Harry, and paddy for the answer. " she's only the biggest fan of Spiderman she just to lazy to lookup his name." Harry said " hey! It's not my fault I was grounded." you say in defense The managers

The man with no name looks at you and says " I feel like it would be your fault if you got grounded, what happened?" He said while trying to move his lower body since Tessa was laying on his lap. She woke up and then realized you were awake. She shot up and jumped onto you snuggling in your lap and just laying there. You giggled a little and then answer the man's question.

" let's just say I was dared to look up some stuff, and no one told me I could delete search history. so I was grounded from my phone. And then it was lost. I never really used it anyways so I didn't ask to get a new one I guess-"  you say followed by  "- what your name anyway"

"Oh I'm sorry, love. I'm tom, Tom holland."

Word count:428
Sorry it was sooooo Short 😐