Prodigy Imagine Part 2

Your Thoughts- I know damn well he did not just call me a bitch. Just wait until that boy fall asleep. He gone have hell on his hands.

-2 hours later, Prod falls asleep on your couch. That's when you decided to pull a prank. You got a bucket of warm water, whip cream, and something to tickle him with. You put his hand in the bucket and put the whip cream on him nose. He started to soiled on himself. You tried your best not to laugh to loud. Then you started to tickle his nose then he slaped himself and woke up. You ran upstairs.

You- *quickly running to your room and getting in your bed pretending your sleep*

Prod- *walking in your room mad as hell* O so you making jokes now?

You- *pretends to wake up* Boy what are talking about? It's 1 in the morning.

Prod- You did this to me did you?

You- Did what?

Prod- Don't play dumb.

You- What are you talking about?

Prod- You know what? *picks you up and puts you on his shoulder and walks downstairs*

You- *hitting his back* Put me down man. I ain't playing with you

Prod- Naw, you gone learn not to mess with me

-He throws you on the couch.

You- Can I go back to my room? I was sleeping.

Prod- Ain't no one else here but you now you gone pay. *getting in top of you*

You- Move man dang. I'm not having sex with you for the 1 millionth time.

Prod- Come on. You know you want to. *starts kissing your neck*

You- Get off me. I'm not doing this with you. *pushes him off and runs upstairs*

Prod- *runs behind you and grabs you by your waist* Why you gotta be like that?

You- Like what? Let me go!!!!

Prod- Not until I get what I want. *starts kissing your neck again*

You- *moans a little*

Prod- Found your spot.

You- Let me go. *breaking free from him, running in your room shuting the door and locking it*

Prod- It's alright. I got yo ass later. Imma get what I want

You- You ain't gone get shit from me. Gone to one of your hoes or something cuz I ain't doing nothing with you. You stupid, little Dick having, ratchet looking, self-centered bitch.

Prod- Now yo ass really gone get it. Just wait until school tomorrow. Imma get yo ass. *walks downstairs*

Your Thoughts-I hate my life and I hate him. Gggggrrrrr!!!!!!