"You don't want to have Mateo and Theo with me?" Tom feigned hurt, making her continue to glare at him.

"I know what'll help in making them not hate you- I'll just kill you right here. What do you say, sir? Can we make a stop real quick so I can burry his body?"

The driver chuckled, a smile on his lips as he nodded, "Anything for the lady."

"I'm sorry," Tom huffed, placing a kiss on her neck, "Don't kill me. Just- tell me what to do. To get them to like me."

Grabbing a hold of his face, Kat made him look at her, "Just be yourself."

Tom smiled, only to frown moments later, "That is complete bullshit."

Kat sighed deeply, releasing his face, "This is a record. Barely a couple of days in this relationship and already, I want to kill you."

"In a good way though, right?"

"There is no good way of killing someone."

"I don't know," Tom shrugged, "I feel like you could find a way."

Kat only stared at him when their driver cleared his throat, "So, I have a son. He's just about your age."

"Oh really? Tell me more," Kat asked jokingly, "I might be dumping this guy today."

Tom gasped while the two laughed, him tugging Kat to him and showering her with kisses.

"Take it back. Take it back, Katalina!"

"Fine," she giggled, "I won't dump you."

"Good," Tom smiled proudly, holding her close while Kat looked up at him with a small smile.

"You know you have nothing to worry about, okay? Can you please just relax?"

Tom sighed but nodded, "Okay, yeah. I'll relax."

The car now came to a stop as the driver turned to them, "I hope you were telling the truth, son. We're here."

Tom immediately stiffened up, making Kat roll her eyes playfully as she took her seatbelt off.

"If I give you a 5 star rating, will you give me your son's number?"

"Of course," he smiled, which was all Tom needed to tug Kat out of the car.

She continued to laugh to herself, trying to help Tom with the bags but he refused.

Now they stood in front of the house, making Kat turn to him a final time.

"Just breath, baby. You'll be fine."

"Okay just... just promise me you won't really dump me if they don't support our relationship."

Kat rolled her eyes, leaning up to kiss him softly, "I will not dump you if they don't support our relationship."

"O-okay. Let's do this."

Kat nodded, finally opening the door, only to be met with her sisters and Alex standing there with their arms crossed.

"Wow, what a warm welcome," Kat chuckled, letting Tom step in before closing the door behind them.

The girls all said their hellos but still kept their distance until Karmen asked the question they were all wondering.

"Are you two in a relationship or what?"

"We are," Kat smiled fondly at Tom, reaching over to hold his hand, "Tom's my boyfriend."

"Ugh! You actually said yes?" Alex complained, making Kat grow wide-eyed.

"Alex!"

Tom knew this was coming though and was ready to get the girls to forgive him- to like him again. He was ready to do anything.

"So," he began nervously, "What can I do to get you guys to like me again? To trust me?"

"Share your location with me- permanently," Kris ordered.

Tom didn't even hesitste to agree but Kat shook her head, "That's a complete invasion of privacy! Not even I asked him to do that and he's my boyfriend."

"I mean, technically you hate the idea of couples sharing locations so you'd never ask him to share your location."

Kat rolled her eyes, "Okay, here's what's gonna happen. Tom's not going to share his location with you Kristine. He's going to introduce you to Mark Ruffalo. Alex, he's gonna introduce you to Zendaya and Karmen-"

"Michael B. Jordan."

Kat looked towards Tom who shook his head but she agreed still, "I'll talk to Danai. So that's it. He introduces you to them and you forgive him, end of story."

Kris and Alex were the only ones to hesitate, Karmen going over to shake his hand.

"Welcome to the family, kid," she offered, "Don't get me wrong though- you break her heart, I'll chop your balls off."

Tom only chuckled nervously as Kris and Alex finally agreed.

"It really doesn't bother you that we're giving in because he's gonna introduce us to celebrities?"

"No, what bothers me is that you told him to impregnate me."

"Fuck! Tom! You little snitch!"

Tom smiled watching Kat chase Alex around the house when Kris came over to him, not saying a word but he knew exactly what she was thinking.

"Don't worry. Give me your number and I'll share my location right now."

"Good," she mumbled, taking his phone from him and doing just that, "I swear to everything though if you hurt her-"

"You, your sister and Alex will kill me."

"No, Tom, my entire family will kill you. Kat is the baby of the cousins. So my cousins, from California, Florida, fucking Mexico. They will all come here the second they find out she's heartbroken just to kick your ass."

Tom only remained silent and continued to watch Kat who managed to tackle Alex to the ground.

"What? Does that scare you? Are you going to run away from her again?"

Tom finally looked away from Kat to look at her older sister.

"I will never run away from Kat ever again. No one- not even you is ever going to scare me away from her and what we have ever again."