ii

I drag Chaeyoung to Jennie Kim's building.  We should've be on our respective classes but the thing in my hand has to be given to my heart. Coz later, I know Jennie wouldn't show her face to me.

The teasingly eyes were at me as we pass through the corridor. They knew I'm up here for one person.

Their class hasn't started yet so I grab the only chance I have just to talk to her. Taking a deep breath, I step in and I witness how Jennie's smile disappear to the sight of me.

I have three red roses and a gift box carrying with me. She instantly roll her eyes. Her classmates started to tease which is always expected whenever I'm here. So eating the last courage I have, I walk towaeds her and handed it over without a word.

She stared at it.
Stared at it for seconds that it became minutes.

I smiled bitterly but still eager for her to take it. I could only curse inside my head when she looks away.

Biting my lips, I put it on her table and tried my hardest to greet her again.

"Ha-happy birthday Jennie." I flashed a smile and she only nodded.

She could really make me feel so weak this easy.

"I co......

"Don't you have classes?" She spat looking at me this time.

I immediately gave her a smile and a gesture not to worry. But she's out here brows knitting down.

"Yes. We have so we gotta go." She immieditaly nodded and turns her head to Joy to resume their talk that i interrupted.

"Uhhh Jennie." Joy has to poke her just to make her attention back at me. I smiled shyly to Joy then to Jennie whos brows is rising up in the most bitchy way.

"Let's have dinner tonight." I stated at last. Everyone who heard me, does chuckle to my statement. I could only glare at them one by one. If only they knew how hard to be in my place, then they should've just shut up or mind their own business.

She looks away and peeked through her watch. As if checking on something. At least she didn't turn down my offer easily. I have a feeling I got a chance.

"6 p.m maybe. But I'm taking Jisoo or Joy. Is it okay?"

This will be fully noted to my diary. Jennie says yes is a big achievement.

"Not Jisoo." I mentally cuss.

"How about Joy instead?" She looks at me and I know exactly what that look means.

"Just kidding. Of course you can. See ya." I wink at her and proceeded to walk out. Chaeyoung was outside the room waiting for me, for she couldn't face one person in that same room. And if you're a hoe enough, you know who.

I started to nag about the supposed to be date but turns out a date with a third wheel.

But as what Chaey always says, look to the brighter side. I got a chance of taking her out to dinner. Even it's with Jisoo.

5:30 and here I am outside of Jennie's house waiting for her to answer my calls. Of course, I wouldn't knock on their door knowing Irene maybe in there. After the incident this morning, I don't wanna add it more.

Their house door creek open and a girl went out. I acted like I was just a passerby then, I've heard them calling me.

For fuck sake, there's two of them. Wendy together with Seulgi. Both third year college students who knows me coz they've been hunting me to audition to cheerdance.