chapter 11

chapter 11: revenge

"Taehyung..."

He chuckled and pushed me in the wall using his rough hands.

"What did i say Y/N? Huh? Why did you fucking touched him!"

"Taehyung!" He was about to push me again but he paused.

"T-Taehyung..." I cried.

"D-Don't do this to m-me..."

He rolled his eyes and left.

I cried more. Is is wrong to talk to Jimin? Is it fucking wrong?! I was just talking to Jimin when he pulled my hand and putted me in the Punishment Room.

He's so immature! I can't stand this!

I walked towards the door and opened it. I saw Taehyung on his phone.

"Yes. Just lemme talk to him..." And then he ended the call. I was about to walk towards him when someone called again, He answered. "Nara....ye...Yes just wait for me imma go there." I saw him smile.

I didn't see that smile for too long but who's Nara?...

He turned around and our eyes met. "I didn't touch him." I said. But all he did was to roll his eyes and left.

Is he jealous or what? Do he still have feeling for me? My heart is beating so fast that i think it will come out in any seconds.

I ran to Taehyung and he was about to go to his car when i hugged him from the back.

"Fuck Y/N get your hands off of me." He said harshly but I didn't let go.

"Tell me! Why are you hurting me when i know that you're still in love with me?!" I shouted and hugged him tight.

He sighed and let go of my hands and faced me.

"Don't assume too much, Y/N. I love someone else. I will never love someone who's a traitor." He was about to leave when I hold his hand again hoping for a chance.

"No! You're not in love with someone! You're lying!" I shouted and the tears started to fall.

He chuckled deeply and let go of my hand.

"People do assume too easily." My heart hurt a bit.

"Is it that Nara? Who's that? Huh?" I cried.

"Why do u care huh? You're not here to care about my personal life. You're here because of my revenge. Do you get me?" He glared and left.