𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍

Start from the beginning

⋆ ✧ ⋆

T H E
HOUSE OF
H A R T E
⋆ ˚。⋆ ✧────────────✧⋆。˚ ⋆
a brief history.

✧ ⋆ ˚。⋆  There were few families with as much power or influence in the Wizarding community of Great Britain as the Hartes

˚ There were few families with as much power or influence in the Wizarding community of Great Britain as the Hartes. Originating in what is today the city of Bordeaux in southern France, sometime during the 16th century, the Harte family crossed the English Channel to lay roots in Wales. Learned in the art of viniculture, the Hartes quickly established themselves a thriving business of wineries & distilleries across the country, bringing the family great fame and reverence.

Yet where lives glory, there thrives in its shadows shame too. Despite details of the scandal being little known, rumors abound about the Harte family having magicked their way into the French court during the 1500s, only to then flee the mainland in the thick of night one winter. Some say it was a matter of broken hearts, while others whisper of betrayals and curses. The truth is known by none. Since then, plagued by rumors — or perhaps the actions of their ancestors — the family of Harte has sought solitude from much of the English society, and soon enough, all who bore the name Harte came to be known for not letting others venture too close to their mysterious lives and obscure pasts.

Presently, the family is headed by Hugo Harte, a man known for his iron-willed attitudes and untrusting nature, and his wife, Isola, who is notorious amongst the nobility for her haughty demeanor and shrewd business dealings. Their only son, Ellis Harte, died at the age of 19, and no explanation for his untimely death has since been offered by the family. Mr. & Mrs. Harte are also parents to twin daughters, Lynette and Juliette. ⋆˚

⋆ ✧ ⋆

THE  FRIENDS
&
THE        FOES
⋆ ˚。⋆ ✧──────────────✧⋆。˚ ⋆
the cast.

 ❩