~Time Elapsed~ *At the mall*

We got to the mall and I was so happy about giving Jessie a makeover.

" OK so I thought that we should start with her hair " I said.

" Yeah we should " Emma agreed. We walked around until we got to the salon. 

" Hello how may I help you? " the lady at the front desk asked.

" I have an appointment for a Jessie Prescott " I answered.

" Ah yes follow me " she said. We followed her until she stopped in front of a girl. " This is Christie she will be doing your hair today. "

'' Thank you " Emma and I said. Jessie sat down in the chair and Christie looked at me.

" What do you want done? " she asked.

" I want her hair to be layered, oh and to make it lighter " I answered.

" I can do that " she said. 

                                                ~Time Elapsed~

So after she finished and we payed for Jessie's hair we started getting clothes for her. When we were done shopping we made her change into one of her outfits. The outfit was a black cami top, a blue skater skirt, a Jane Norman monochrome peplum blazer, black Bonazza wedges, and a white chiffron silk scarf. For her jewelry she had a whit Chalcedony pendant necklace, silver stud earrings, a panalled arm cuff, three pearl stretch bracelets, and a silver diamond accent heart ring (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=131874786). I was putting the finishing touches on her make up.

" And done " I said putting the lip stick down.

" Wow " Emma said.

" I know now she looks like she is related to me " I said.

" Can I look? " Jessie asked.

" Yes you can look and then we can head home " Emma said. Jessie turned around and looked in the mirror.

" Oh my god " she gasped.

" Yeah we know we are just that good " Emma and I said.

" OK you two I have to get you guys home before Morgan and Christina have a fit. For the fact that I kept their daughter and favorite teen celebrity out to long. " Jessie said.

" Well then let's go " Emma said. This time I called the taxi and it came faster than when Jessie did it. After a while we were back at the building when we got inside I saw Tony.

" Hey Tony " I said.

" Hey Sarah " he said. Then he looked at Jessie. " Hey Emma and Sarah whose your new friend? "

" Tony it's Jessie " Emma said.

" No way Jessie you look so different " Tony said.

" Yeah thanks to these two " Jessie said pointing at Emma and I.

" Well as much as I would love to watch this aren't we suppose to be upstairs " Emma said.

" Right. Well see you later Tony. " Jessie said. We walked to the elevator and when the door closed I turned to look at Jessie.

" Right. Well see you later Tony " I mocked.

" Oh shut up Sarah " Jessie said. The rest of the way up was quiet. When we got to the top Emma and I told Jessie to wait in the living room while we went into the kitchen. We walked into the kitchen and saw that everyone was there.

" Hey Sarah and Emma where is Jessie? " Zuri asked.

 " Oh she is in the living room " I said.

" Well let's see her " Christina said.

" OK follow us " Emma and I said. We all walked into the living room where Jessie was sitting.

" Um Emma who is your friend? " Morgan asked.

'' It's Jessie " Emma answered. Everyone took a closer look at Jessie.

" Wow Jessie you look amazing " Christina commented.

" Thank you " Jessie said. 

" Well instead of looking at Jessie let's eat so you guys can go to bed " Morgan said. We all walked back into the kitchen and ate dinner. After dinner was over I walked up to my room and got my pajamas out. Once I had them on I turned off my lights and got into my bed falling into a sleep dreaming about my other life and how great it is.

_____________________________________________________________________________

OK so I was thinking so I can get to the real part of the story. I am going to skip to main parts like Luke and Sarah's birthday. Oh and Christmas and this Christmas would be leading up to the Jessie and Austin & Ally crossover. So until then just keep waiting until I update on this book or any of my other fan fictions. Until next time stay royal.

~Lots O Love,

Cupcake_queen2