Chapter 15

It's been a few weeks since I revealed to the world that Serina Peters is Sarah Prescott. It's also been a few weeks since I found out that my cousin, boyfriend, and friends all snuck to California to spy on me. Of course I quickly forgave Luke, Zuri, and Ravi, but I decided to make Emma and Jessie pay since it was mainly their idea and Emma helped Jessie with things. At first I gave them the silent treatment, but Emma wasn't having that and then I decided that they could just be my servants until I decided that I forgave them. It didn't take long for me to forgive them, but it was nice having people at my beck and call.

Another thing was that after my last album, which is still number one I might add, I became more popular. Chris told me that there is a possibility that I could debut as an idol in Korea. I mean I'm pretty well known, but what he meant was like taking it a step further and making some k-pop. I absolutely loved that idea of doing that especially since I was in love with this group called Got7 (they are a real group and I absolutely love them.). So, today I was supposed to be meeting with Chris and everyone else that I worked with to discuss the idea. Chris said he had a special surprise for me, but he wouldn't even give me a hint to what it was.

"Sarah, where are you?" someone asked. 

I went to my door and opened it, "I'm in my room." I answered them. 

"Well Chris called saying he was coming to pick you up soon." Jessie told me. 

"Okay, thank you." I thanked her before closing my door and walking back into my room. I went over to my closet so I could quickly pick something to wear. I decided with a floral high waisted skirt, a blue tank v-neck, a black blazer that had this cute silver lining, a pair a black wedges, and some white knee high socks. I braid some of my hair held it back with a bow before I grabbed my bag and phone. I walked out of my room and downstairs to wait for Chris.

"So, where are you going Sarah?" Emma asked as she sat down next to me. 

"Well I have to go to the company and talk about something big with them." I answered. 

"What is it?" Zuri asked, popping up out of nowhere.

"Where did you come from?" I asked her.

"Not important, now answer my question." She told me. 

"Oh nothing important just normal stuff like signings, fan meetings, debuting in Korea, concerts, and recording some new songs." I told them causally.

"What?!" they both exclaimed. 

"What did you just say?" Emma asked.

"Signings?" I guessed.

"After that." Zuri told me.

"Fan meetings." I said. 

"After that." they both said. 

"Concerts." I said. I was totally playing them because I skipped what they actually wanted to hear.

"No you said something before that." Emma said. I put on my fake thinking face and "thought" about what I said before concerts. It was fun messing around with them and since I was such a good actor they couldn't tell if I was serious or if I was actually messing around with them.

"Oh, you mean debuting in Korea." I "realized".

"What?!" they exclaimed again.

"Yeah, there is a possibility that I may be debuting in Korea." I explained to them. 

"That's huge. Who else knows?" Emma asked.

"Well you and Zuri, Chris, possibly everyone that closely works with me, Shawn, Jack, Jack, Cameron, Matt, and Nash." I listed off.