𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 !

Start from the beginning

STARING AT HIMSELF IN THE MIRROR, LOOKING UP AND DOWN WHILE SMIRKING AT HIMSELF, HE STATES, "DAMN, I DO LOOK GOOD IN A SUIT." Thierry chuckles, not paying all too much attention to what Marcel had said, and then turned to the television. The TV had plastered photos of Tina McGreevy and Joshua Rosza, the tourists that Klaus turned, all over the news.

"My guy at the docks is gonna come forward as an eyewitness, saying he saw those two drunkenly fall into the Mississippi. They'll be dredging for weeks. No one will come looking around here." Thierry informed.

The tailor continued working on Marcel's suit, not paying much attention to the conversation between the two vampires. "That's good, considering one's dead in a dumpster behind the county morgue and the other one is a vampire now. Anything else?"

Thierry responded quickly, eager to see what Marcel would have to say about the conversation he was about to start. "One thing. I sent 4 nightwalkers to look into a werewolf sighting in the Quarter. I haven't heard from them since."

"That makes 10 dead nightwalkers in the last week. You think the werewolves are back in town trying to start some trouble?"

Thierry sighed, although he didn't give any verbal indications that he was scared of what his words might start up, the fact that he was rubbing the nape of his neck was a fairly good indicator. "Look, I know you and Klaus are friends, but the fact is, since the Originals showed up-"

"Oh, come now, Thierry." Klaus started as he walked through the doorway. "You're not still upset about that little, toxic werewolf bite I gave you, are you? I thought we were at bygones."

Turning towards Marcel with clenched teeth and arms crossed over his chest, Thierry ground out, "I see you've given him free rein of your compound now, too."

"Yes. Well, seeing as my family and I lived here, built the place, in fact-"

"All right. Come on. You both know the drill. Thierry's my guy, inner circle. Klaus is my old-time friend and sire. He's also a guest here. Peace, all right? All right." Marcel said, as an attempt to end the dispute. "What you need, my brother?"

Klaus turned towards Marcel, sporting his famous smirk. "I'm afraid my sister Rebekah is insisting I demand Elijah's return. She's quite worked up about it."

"I'll say."

"We're not gonna have 3 Originals walking around town, are we? Half our guys think the sister killed the nightwalkers." Thierry snapped.

"Is that an accusation against an Original?" Klaus questioned, his voice becoming deeper as his eyes got darker.

"Eh."

Klaus goes storms at Thierry, both looking to be ready for a confrontation, hoping for a fight. But just before either one could act on their anger towards one another, Marcel intercedes.

"What did I say about peace?" He growled, turning to Klaus as he continues to talk. "Come on. Walk with me."

࿐☆∘◦○✧ ゚

"OH, SO GLAD YOU COULD MAKE IT. ELIJAH ONLY LIES DAGGERED AND ROTTING WHILST YOU DILLY-DALLY." REBEKAH HUFFS.

Crossing her arms over her chest, Sophie rolls her eyes and mutters under her breath about Rebekah's antics before making a snarky remark. "You're lucky I came at all. What do you want?"