(Really having issues uploading videos)

"Okay because that ass is fat" I slap it making her laugh

We went our separate ways because she had to get her family from the hotel and I had to go to my mothers house

We went our separate ways because she had to get her family from the hotel and I had to go to my mothers house. I wasn't about to dress up and be all extra cause I'm about to throw down.

Everything was going as planned her mother absolutely love me but her dad is kind of creepy. Her sister and brother are so close it's so cute.

"Bae where is the bathroom" Hazel ask

"Follow me" I say getting up

We were eating our second plates her family could eat so I was comfortable because I didn't want nobody commenting about the amount of food I eat.

As soon as I opened the bathroom door Hazel was picking me up sitting me on the counter. "Stop"

"Nope" she begin kissing on my neck

I let her have her way before my phone started ringing. I got it out my back pocket and answered. "Hello I'm outside come on" Candice hung up and I pushed Hazel back before fixing my clothes

I didn't bother telling her later because we fuck almost every night so she already knew.

I fixed my clothes and walked out. I helped Candice in the house and she went around speaking to everybody.

"Your family is cool" I tell Hazel making her nod and smile

"Yeah they said they enjoyed themselves" Hazel say "and they like y'all and stuff"

We sat on the couch and Hazel leaned over and kissed me.

I laid back and she laid on top of me. I pulled her clothes off while she was pulling mine off. She kissed me and I grabbed her ass. We kissed for a while just building the pressure.

She let go and spread my legs as much as the couch would allow before placing our privates directly on top of each other.

She started slowly moving before she placed herself between my legs and started bumping the fuck out of my pussy. "oh fuck" I grind with her

It was like we were trying to get as close as possible to each other. My pussy was literally dripping and hers was too.

"Oh fuck" I say closing my eyes

She slowed down and got from between my legs and placed her private directly over mine. "open your eyes"

I opened my eyes and she moved slow and at the same time we came to our peak.

"ahhh fuck" we moan at the same time

She fell back and it took both of us a second to catch out breath.

I got up and walked to the room before putting the strap on. I made sure it was tight before going back to the couch. Although she was soaking the strap was dry.

"Here" I put it close to her mouth

She closed her legs and got on her knees. She sucked on the strap until it was wet and she got on the couch getting on all fours.

I entered and she hissed. I slapped her ass before grabbing it and giving her nice low strokes.

I don't wear the strap a lot so I'm not the best but I can get the job done.

After putting in work Hazel finally came. I pulled out and fell on top of her.

I took the strap off and sat it on the floor and we cuddled at the opposite end of the couch.

"Baby let's go in our room" Hazel say

"Ugh" I groan getting up

We both looked at the wet couch "not it" we yell at the same time

"Paper, rock, scissors" Hazel put her hands up

"Rock, paper, scissors" I say putting my hands up

"You saying it wrong but let's go" Hazel say. We said our own little chant and she did rock while I chose scissors "clean that couch sis"

"Two out of three" I say

"Nope" Hazel walk out

It's official. I don't fuck with Hazel. She's the opps

Vote & Comment