Room Service

*Dedicated to @IsaSecret for the beautiful cover to the side

Chapter 18. Room Service

"Yes hi, I'd like a large spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread,  a small Caesar salad, and the chocolate mousse," I said, sitting on the bed, and reading from the hotel menu . "Oh, and the strawberry cheesecake!... please."

"Alright. Very good ma'am," the man on the other end of the phone said. "Is that all?" He spoke this last part very sarcastically.

"No, I think that's all we're going to need," I replied, looking up to find Andrew holding a hand to his mouth to keep from laughing hysterically . "Thanks." I untangled myself from the phone cord and hung up.

Right as I hung up the phone, Andrew let out the laughter he was holding back and the room was filled with his booming laugh that I loved so much. I crawled over to him and rest my chin on his chest, looking up at his laughing face.

"What are you laughing about Andy?" I asked.

"Angela, you just ordered a dinner that could literally feed a whole entire Italian family," Andrew guffawed. "How are we going to eat all of that?"

"I can eat all of it, I swear!" I said, rubbing my stomach. "I haven't eaten anything since the pizza from earlier."

We'd had an awesome rest of the day with Patrick. We went to this amazing restaurant by the Colosseum, and ordered two pizzas. They were the most scrumptious things I have ever put in my mouth.

After eating and having to say goodbye to the lovely pizza place, we headed over to the Colosseum and spent a couple hours over there, which was fantastic. Once we were done with that, we just walked around the city for a while. Patrick left about an hour ago for work, telling us he was happy for us and he hoped everything worked out well.

Throughout the whole day I got a thousand photos, which, I must say, is pretty good.

Now it was just Andrew and I in our hotel room, ordering in from the hotel room service. We wanted to spend our last night in since we had a long flight tomorrow.

"I'm sure you can," he chuckled, finally calming down.

"I think I should do one of those man vs. food challenges," I joked, "I could so win it."

"I would absolutely love to see you stuff your face into a giant burrito for an hour," he laughed.

I smiled and cuddled against him. Only Andrew would want to see a girl pig out on a burrito.

"I can't believe we have to go back tomorrow. I don't want this to end," Andrew said out of nowhere. "And all for Mandy's wedding."

"I don't want this to end either," I replied looking up at him. Suddenly an question that I'd been pondering came to me. "Hey, speaking of Mandy's wedding," I said, sitting up. "Would you like to come to it with me? It's this Thursday, and I had Mandy save a seat for me in case I decided to bring a plus one."