Title your Story Part

It was last night that everything changed. And now today nothing would ever be the same.

"I cant believe you", you spoke directing your eyes onto an oblivious Cameron. "I don't even get what the big deal is?!", he replied stretching his arms out wide. "The deal is that your finally home-finally were in the same city and it's like I don't even know you exist! You are never home! Oh, and guess what it was yesterday", you said with your voice quivering. Cam shakes his head rolling his eyes, "what", he asks plainly. "My birthday. I hope while you were out at some beach that girl kept you company- I can't imagine waiting till midnight for someone to never take you out.", you watched as he heavily exhaled and ran his hand along the back of his neck,"shit". "Don't worry they always said we wouldn't last. The Cameron Dallas can't be tied down anyways", you said walking out and into the dark world outside his home. You sat in your car for about ten minutes just freely letting the tears swivel down your cheeks. You started your car and never looked back.

It was the following morning and your cheeks were stained and your hair a mess. You laid in bed until 5 when you knew you had to get up an make dinner. In the middle of stirring your Ramen noodles your best friend y/b/n, send you a text quoting YOU AND CAM BROKE UP???!!!!!! , with a link following it. It was a link to his youtube channel.

Hey Guys, as most of you know I'm Cameron. Yeah, I know I don't exactly look the best- I don't feel it either but I just- I feel like I need to be honest about something. A lot of you may know I was in a seven months relationship with a beautiful girl named y/n. And I know a lot of you guys didn't exactly like her, but she had a lot to offer. She had a great heart, that was one of my favorite things about her. But um, last night I made a mistake. It was a stupid mistake. It was her 19th birthday, and I promised to pick her up at 7 so I could give her the time of her life-since she moved to California this past summer and didn't know a lot of people. I.. I made her wait for seven hours until she finally came to my house to make sure I was okay. But of course when she got here I was just eating and watching whatever was on tv, only in a pair of sweats. But of course when I answered the door her hair was curled, she was wearing a whole new outfit- her make-up was flawless. She was breath-taking, and I didn't even have a shirt on. And the whole night I was with someone else.. So I guess the point of this video is just an apology- I'm really not as great as all of you think.. and If your watching this y/n I love you and I wish I could make up for all the time we lost. You were better than words and I just let you get away. I hope when you see my face you don't remember me in vain, but simply as the boy who loved you but wasn't sure how to love. I love you y/n, I really do and I just miss you. All right, bye everyone Im sorry.

Your eyes were now mimicking cam's, red and watery. You quickly searched down to your contacts and dialed the only number in the world that mattered right now- Camerons. The phone rang for a total of two seconds before the familiar voice spoke into your ear,"Hello?". You cleared your throat, "I saw your video... y/b/n sent it to me". It was silent. "Oh..", was all he said. "Yeah, it was kinda nice knowing that you thought of me- I didn't know you thought that way of me", you said slowly. "Yeah, I felt like you deserved to hear it. I just never gained the courage to tell you before- no matter how long we were together". The way he emphasized 'were' burned another whole in your heart; what were you thinking calling him- your done, right? "Sorry, I shouldn't have called", you said quickly- eager to hang up and forget. "Why are you sorry?', he asked. "what?", you questioned. "I asked why are you sorry. You didn't do anything wrong", he elaborated. "Because were not dating and it was wrong of me to call", you said wiping a tear away with your finger. "Don't apologize for calling, please", he spoke. *knock knock* You opened your apartment door with you hand clutched to your phone elevating it to your ear. Before you stood a pink-faced Cameron,"look I know you probably don't want to see me but I was wondering if we could try-", you interupted him by kissing his soft pink lips. "If you were going to say try dating again I'm all for it", you smiled pulling away. This time it was Cameron who was hungrily kissing you, he pulled away skimming your cheeks with his lips, "as of right now were going to make up for lost time", he whispered