Chapter Twenty One: Sleep Over

Start from the beginning

"Its Row as in Star and Row Enterprises or Row Inc. Or Row Hotel and Spa" kim answered.

"Wow your mom's Elizabeth Row?" I asked excited.

"Yeah and Jason Row is my dad" she answered.

"Omg your mom is one of my inspiration I love how she can take on such task as having her own business and big at that as well as Kay's mom Mrs Star, they are so awesome" i squealed.

"Yeah they are cool but mines a little strict than kims' mom" she says rolling her eyes.

I didn't want to be too inquisitive so I didn't ask further.

"What about you Anna, what's your last name?" I ask looking at her.

"Oooh is Haven" she answered.

"Cool Oh and I'm......"
"Davis we know" cut in Anna.

"So tell us Shy how are you liking your new school?" kim asked.

And I told them about my school and my two new best friends that I met Lisa and Tania, I also told them about my old school and my other best friend Sarah. Sarah and I still talk almost everyday, we video call each other and text whenever we get the chance. She told me she will be leaving on a trip without her parents for Christmas so I won't be able to get her, she says were she's going has no reception yet she's excited, weird.

After kay and jay came back, jay went upstair and now we're playing truth or deat.

"Kay truth or dear?" Anna asked.

"I choose truth" she answered frowning at Anna.

"Its it true that you stool 1500 out of your dad's assistant wallet?" Anna asked.

Kay laughed and replied "Yes but I can explain, I needed some money to go shopping because we had a trip at school the other day and I was grounded, I ask dad for the money and he told me no so I kindly borrowed some money from his assistant."

"Kindly borrowed really now, did you pay it back?" Kim asked laughing.

"No I didn't but dad did" Kay replied.

"Yeah back then you were a spoil little brat" kim replied.

"Me! Ok kim truth or dear? Forget it truth" Kay said. "Is it true you took all your mom's expensive jewelry and wore them then jump in the pool with them on, some got loose from your neck and blocked up the section were the water flow, ruining your mom's jewelry?" Kay asked.

"Yes but just because she didn't want to buy me my own" kim answered while kay, Anna and I laughed so heard.

"Oh don't you laugh Anna, is it true that your parent brought home your baby brother lucus a few days after your birthday, you thought it was kfc and when you realize it wasn't you told them to bring it back?" Kay asked.

"Yes but only because they promised me kfc" she replied while we died with laugher. That was so funny I couldn't believe Anna told her parents to 'bring back' her brother. Unfortunately Anna's little brother died a couple months after, he had a brain tumor.

We stayed there telling jokes and enjoying our selves until we decided to watch some Aliyah Janell choreography videos. We started to watch backin' it up by Cardi B and Pardison Fontaine.

(Video below)