Chapter Twenty-Seven

Aspen

I walk into the house, with Tierney trailing behind me. I walk into the house and ignore my parents call for me. I walk straight up to my room, laying on my bed. I pull my phone out of my pocket, unlocking it. I go onto Alex Gaskarth's twitter. I scroll through, and save the photos I didn't have. I lock my phone but I get interuppted with my phone buzzing. I see a new tweet from Jack. I open it and read over it. They were coming to Sydney. I immedietly retweet and favorite. I open up tumblr and scroll through random posts.

I hear someone walk into the room and I make eye contact with Chris. I smile lazily at him. He comes over, laying ontop of me. I chuckle, playing with his cheeks. We continue doing random stuff and talking about what went on when I was out. We were laughing at idiotic pick up  lines that we had, when someone cleared their throat. I turn my head and make eye contact with an uncomforable looking Michael.

"I was just coming to see if you wanted to uh get Maccas with me?" He says looking at us. I nod pushing Chris of me.

"Let me change" I say motioning to my cat print pants and black sports bra. I stand up, hopping to my closet.

I swing open my closet, and pull out a pair of black shorts, with one side covered in studs, and a sleeveless croptop that has palm trees, and strings hanging down. I walk into my bathroom, after grabbing undergarments. I throw my clothes on and start on my hair. I leave it natural, brushing through it quickly. I brush my teeth and exit the bathroom. I walk into my room and grab my One Direction perfume and spray some on. I grab my black leather purse and slip on my mint green converse. I hop over to Michael and he helps me down the stairs. 

"Where do you think you're going with this hooligan" My dad growls walking in, giving Michael a disgusted look.

"We are going to Maccas" I say rolling my eyes.

"No you aren't. Get to your room" He exclaims pointing at the stairs.

"Michael walk" I mutter quietly. He nods and steps infront of me, motioning for me to hop on his back. I jump up and he shuffles out quickly.

"I'm sorry about that" I apologize, resting my head ontop of his.

"It's fine" He says smiling slightly.

"You like All Time Low right?" I ask him.

"Yeah why?" He responds.

"Would you go to the airport with me tomorrow, to try and meet them?" I ask softly.

"Definatly" He says grinning. He approaches Maccas, helping me off of his back when we got there.

"Hi welcome to Maccas what would you like?" The guy asks.

"What do you want" Michael whispers to me. I tell him my order, then realize he's paying for mine. I frown at him as he orders. We get our orders, and sit in the back cornor.

"You didn't have to buy mine" I say with a frown.

"But I chose to" He replied, smirking. I poke my tounge out, stealing a fry from since mine were gone.

"That was my fry" He whines pouting. I smirk and throw my stuff away. He follows still holding his large fry. He stops and sets his fries down and sqats down and I'm not gonna lie, he has a nice ass. I hop on his back, grabbing his fry for him. I poke his face with a fry, till he eats it.

We decide to go to the mall, so he walks down the street, to the mall. When we arrive, he once agin helps me down and we enter the mall. He throws an arm around my waist, and I wrap one around his shoulder. I didn't have to stretch my arm, because we were the same height. We immedietly go to Hot Topic, and start grabbing stuff. We checked out and left the store. I had bought a backpack so we shoved the bags into the bag. I hopped back on his back and we walked back to my house. Once we got back to mine, and he said bye, and walked to his house, 3 houses down.

I walked inside and waddle up to my room. I take my medicine from the doctor, and start cleaning my makeup and leave the bathroom. I walk into my room, slipping on a pair of Hello Kitty shorts, and a red sports bra. I crawl into bed and pull the sheets up to my chin. I soon feel my eyelids getting heavy and I drift into a dream filled sleep.

==========================================

Hope you enjoy :)

Love you lots!

-Emily.