Let Go? (Chapter 19) :: Hidan Fan Fic

Magsimula sa umpisa

'You two have a lovers quarrel?' Chance asked. I looked back and saw him following me.

"Not really." I replied since I was pretty far from camp.

'Then Why is he back there and you here?'

"It's none of your damn business."

'A you gotta tell me. Who else can you talk about this stuff with?'

"Fine. Remember that red guy I saw?"

'Sure.'

"Well, it was Lord Jashin,"

'His God?!'

"Yeah. Why is that surprising?"

'Your powers have to be very strong to physically see a God. I didn't think it was possible to tell you the truth.'

"Wow, I didn't know that." I said picking up more wood. "But, he said I should convert but I don't really want to."

'So now what'

"He doesn't want Hidan and I to be together because Love is a sin for him. It's unforgivable if it's with a non-Jashinist."

'You love him don't you?'

"Yeah . . ."

'Then convert. A, I don't like that Hidan guy. At all. But you look like you got ambushed and beat to hell. You love him. Don't give that up.'

"I know I won't be able to do all that stuff Hidan does. Like murder and slaughter for pretty much no reason."

'Isn't he worth trying for?'

I stood there and thought.

"Maybe you're right Chance. I'll think on it." He nodded.

'Good. I hate seeing you like this. I've only seen you truly happy with that Pyhco. '

"I'd hug you if I could." I said with a smile.

"You can hug me,un." I heard and turned to see Deidara.

"Oh, um . . . I." I said nervously. "I just need a hug." I said so he didn't think I was a nut job talking to my self.

"Why?" he asked.

"Hidan stuff." I told him. He opened his arms and I hesitantly hugged him. I started to feel myself just let go and cry.

"Woah,un. Calm down." Deidara said surprised as he put his arms around me. I couldn't talk. I just let the tears I've been holding back fall. I gripped the front of Deidaras shirt as I just let it all out. "It'll be okay,un." he said as he patted my back trying to comfort me.

"No it won't. I fell in love with the worst person possible." I cried. "It's so hard."

"Avory, Hidan loves you too. Why are you so upset,un?"

"We can't be together. His religion won't let us. And and I don't want to convert"

"Don't people break the rules all the time? why don't you two just stop following them,un?"

"That would cost him everything"

"Everything, but you." he said. I looked up at him.

"Oi! what the fucking hell is going on?!" Hidan shouted making us look over at him. Deidara quickly let go of me and put his hand up.

"Nothing,un!" Deidara said. Before I could confirm Hidan punched him across the face sending him flying.

"Holy shit!" I said surprised.

"What the fuck was going on?!" he asked looking at me.

"Nothing! I had a break down and Deidara was calming me down." I told him. Hidan must have just then noticed my red eyes and dried tears.

"Fuck." Hidan said and walked over to help Deidara up. He extended his hand and Deidara took it. "I didn't fucking know Deidara." Hidan said putting him up onto his feet.

"It's fine,un. I'd probably have done the same thing."

I bent down and picked up the firewood.

"We should probably get back." I told them. Hidan and Deidara both nodded then followed.

-----------------

Comment and vote guys! I love seeing all the votes and comments :)

Also I've added music to some past chapters. And pictures. If you wanna check it out.

Do you like that I'm adding music and stuff now or naw?

Let me know :)