Chapter two He's the new kid?0.0

Jennifer's POV

"Wake up stupid time for school." My friend Hunter said mean but he cares. "What are you coming here?" I asked and then he pointed to the window he is my friend but he's not at the same time... I don't get him but he keeps my secrets and he never threatened me about telling so, it makes us friends I guess he's still mean but nice ugh never mind. "Now get up so we can get to school come on lazy." He said dragging me out of bed I got up and got dressed. I put on some lip gloss and mascara I'm really pretty so I don't need a lot of make up. "Okay I'm good to go." I said he rolled his eyes and we jumped out my window. I don't like using the door plus I feel cooler jumping out the window oh ya.

At school

We got to school and I ran to my locker to many people were all ready in the hallway. Which is a bad thing for me if someone sees me anything can happen. Hunter left already so I was on my home. I was getting the stuff. I need for my first class when someone taped my shoulder I all most started crying. I slowly turned around to see I gasped Baba!?! He smiled at me and I was going to scream out what are you doing here when I saw Alex coming I looked at Baba. "Alex is coming I should go." I whispered so only he could here he growled when I said Alex's and then Alex came up to Baba and said. "Hey new kid I'm Alex and you are?" He asked and Baba looked at him and smirked "I'm Collen." Baba said and put out his hand for Alex to shake which he gladly shook. I was about to walk away when Alex said. "Were do you think your going stupid!?" He yelled and I turned around to face him and Collen growled and Pushed Alex into a locker. "Look I don't like you or how you think you see that girl she is my..." He looked at me and smiled " girlfriend get it in your head I came to this school to be with her got it I hope so. If she says you did something to her or one of your friends did something to her I'll finds you. Got it stupid." Baba threatened and now there was a bunch of people watching and gossiping about the seen. Then Baba let Alex go and he turned to everyone who was watch. He laughed and took my hand and walked away with me. "Baba what are you doing here did you really come here for me?" I asked looking at our hands butterflies. "Yes I love you and will not let unmated men tach you your mine and I am yours. No one shall hurt you Jenn." He said smiling at me and he stopped at my first class. "I'm sorry but I am a grade over you I will be here to walk you to your next class okay?" He asked and I nodded I'm really shy around him and I don't know why. All I thought about was him through the hole class and when it was over he was waiting by the door for me just like he said huh. "Did any one bother you?" He asked as soon as I walked out of class. " No people just glared but no one tryed anything. He smiled good he said then he put his arm around me and started walking but my hole face event red so I pushed his arm off and he sighed. "Your not as comfortable around me as much as I am around you huh?" He asked and I nodded so he walked close but didn't touch me at all. That's what I call respect wow. When school ended he walked me home and kissed my hand before he left and my legs agent week. I so love my life no one can touch me ha I feel like a princess if only I could talk to him.

Hey guys sorry it took me so long to update but I did and someone asked me why baba well. I have a dog and I call him baba and there is a boy that I like and I call him baba and so Collen is a werewolf so I called him baba it's a cute name plus she was young when she named him. Sorry if the chapter was short I'll update tomorrow bye:)