Chapter 10 Alex and Collen

Jennifer's POV

It's been a full month since I last saw Baba and I've bin depressed. I don't talk to people and Hunter is always there when I need him. Alex has been out of school for as long as Baba so I have not had much trouble. My mom is asking if I'm okay but it's clear I'm not there is a hole in my hart were Baba should be I miss him so much I feel like I died twice already. My dad thinks that Baba left me and that's why I'm done but that's not it. I ask hunter if Baba is okay and he doesn't know. I sat down in class in the back and class started I zoned out but snapped out of it when the door opened. It was Alex my eyes grew big he looked different like way different. His hair was cut shorter and was jelled down his cloths looked neat. He had on black jeans and a black shirt that hugged his body and showed off his mescals. His lips were stained red and his eyes were darker than I remembered he was very pale as well and looked more intimidating than ever. "Alex your late and have a lot to catch up on have a seat." Mr. Philip said as he continued to right on the board. Alex looked at me and when his eyes lucked with mine and a smirk slowly crawled onto his face, fear sneaked onto mine for some reason he was scarier than he was a month ago. He took his time walking towards me as if he had nothing to worry about and I could feel his power and his confidence. It was like an ora around his body it was dark scary and seemed strong he looked and seemed like a different person. He sat in a desk next to me and I stared at him in disbelief. "Hi Jennifer you look different something about you changed what ever it is I like it." He said to me with a smile which seemed to change a lot since I last saw him. His voice didn't sound mean or rushed or loud it was calm and filled with confidence and had a lot of pride . The rest of the class went by fast and I glance over at Alex a lot but he didn't talk to me or look at me the rest of class. I walked out of class and saw Alex's friends waiting when he walked up to them they looked at him like they were afraid or something. I walked away fast and went to my locker and I grabbed my books and when I closed the door Alex was standing there smiling. I jumped were did he come from he was with his friends just a second ago. "Hey babe." He said. I looked away and started walking I looked behind me and saw Alex was following me I turned a corner but he was still there. I left the school it was the end of the day anyway. "Jennifer baby there is nothing to be afraid of did you miss me? Were is that guy that thought he was all that?" Alex asked and I was sick of him go away Alex go away. "What do you want Alex. "You." He said I brushed it off and started walking again. Me no that is off the list he can't have me he won't not ever. He grabbed my hand and pulled me. I froze fair was all I felt when he touched me fair nothing more nothing less. There was a loud growling sound behind me and my body shivered at the sound of it. I turned my head. "Baba!" I screamed and cried and he smiled he looked different too. He walked up to us and grabbed me away from Alex and he just hugged me tight like he was planning on never letting me go. His touch was worm and lovely. I missed him so much I missed his touch.
Collen's POV
She was hugging me like I was going to disappear. I missed her she seemed a little different but that's fine I missed her sent her smile her voice. Alex looks evil and he smells like... that can't be I growled at him putting Jenn behind me. "Blood sucking leach you're a vampire!" I said. Jennifer seemed shucked. "She smelt so good I just wanted a taste. Or maybe a bit more ." He said an evil grin dancing on his face. "KILL HIM COME ON KILL HIM !!!!!" I clentched my fist and let go when I felt Jenn's hands around me. "Get out of my site this is the only time I am ever leting you off without a fight!" I said he licked his lips and showed his fangs." It's a date then." he winked and in a blink of an eye he was gone. HEY GUYS SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG I WAS TRYING TO GET A COMPUTER AND NOW I HAVE ONE SO YAEH !!!! I DID NOT GIVE UP ON THIS STORY KEEP READING PLEASE THANKS.